QuickDropShot ~for Dropbox Photo Uploader~
By masashi mizuno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QuickDropShot is the camera application of a Dropbox save.
- After starting, a photograph can be taken immediately and don't need excessive operation.
- Synchronize to Dropbox immediately after photography.
- Since it operates also during upload in a bag ground, a photograph can be taken continuously.
- During upload, the number of files is displayed on the lower part of a screen, and an icon badge, and can check a situation easily.
- Correspond also to upload by multitasking.
- Can use the zoom, volume shutter, and flash.
-You can even if you fail to save any chance manually upload.
-Embedding of the geotagging. (Select ON · OFF)
Provides the functionality equivalent to more photo stream of iCloud feature is not available on environmental issues such as the OS.
Please use Dropbox effectively further using this application that can synchronize a photograph without being conscious!!
What's New in Version 1.9.3
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: masashi mizuno
- © masashi mizuno
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.