QuickEM is a rapid bedside reference designed by an emergency physician for medical students, interns, residents, and attendings who are working in the emergency department. For those who are new to emergency medicine (medical students, new interns, and rotating interns/residents in other fields), there is an included list of tips, basic overview of trauma, “must know” list of medications, and recommended resources for learning. For experienced clinicians, there are tons of quick reference sections to act as a secondary brain for calculations, decision tools, drug doses, and much more.
• 50+ common chief complaints
• Differential diagnoses, relevant history and physical exam, initial tests, and initial treatments listed for each chief complaint
• No fluff like in other resources; focused ED-relevant info only
• Rapid pearls and mnemonics
• 50+ top EM clinical decision tools / calculators and how to interpret the results
• Tips / training for medical students and rotators
• Doesn't require an internet connection for most content, so it will work even without cell / wifi service
• No ads, no information-sharing, and no email address required to use
This app is explicitly designed for healthcare professionals only, not the lay public.
•Now you can save notes for each chief complaint
•Updated Smith’s STEMI calculator – they’ve improved the formula!
Thank you for all of the suggestions, keep them coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful for an intern
Have been using this app in my 4th yr of med school and as an intern on admitting days (thanks to Dr Milzman who rec’d it to me). Excellent design, concise, and easy to navigate, with useful links and pearls. Keep up the good work!
Nice but premium not working
I really like this app as an ER nurse, however I have paid a fee for the premium upgrade, and cannot open the premium content.
Sorry, the fix did not work. By the way, the last three haven't worked at all. Time to redesign the app?
Developer Response ,
Very sorry about this bug. The problem is now fixed with the latest release. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a promo code!
- Sentral Clinical Research Services, LLC
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014-2017 Sentral CRS.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.