Quicken 2015/2016/2017 Money Management
By Quicken Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App is a free personal finance app to use with your Quicken 2015, 2016, or 2017 desktop software for Mac and windows.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App syncs your Quicken desktop data to your iPhone or iPad, so you can count on us to help you make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 60-day money back guarantee.
If you currently don’t have Quicken 2017 on your desktop, please visit us at www.Quicken.com/products to download our top personal finance software.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data
• View your personal finance information (like balances, budgets, transactions, investments and watch list) anytime, anywhere
• Enter transactions manually even if you’re not connected to the internet
• More powerful search
• Automatically updated with new transactions so you can stay on top of your spending while traveling
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device to stay on top of account activity
• View your information from your latest sync, even when you’re not online
• Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what you have left to spend
• Easy-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going
SNAP AND STORE RECEIPTS
• Snap a picture of your receipt with your phone or tablet
• Easily keep track of your most important purchases, warranty information, or tax-deductible donations
• Eliminates paper clutter and makes returning purchases easier
ALWAYS FEEL SECURE
• Passcode-protected and backed by the security measures you expect from Quicken
• Turn off the mobile app from your computer if you lose your smartphone or tablet
• Opt out with a single click if you don’t want to use the mobile app
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken Mobile Companion App, first create an Intuit ID from your Quicken 2014, 2015, or 2016 desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data.
• iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 8 or higher
• To use the Quicken Mobile Companion App, you must have Quicken 2015, 2016, or 2017 desktop software for Mac or for Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
• Investment on Quicken mobile is available for Quicken Mac 2017 and Quicken Windows 2017 (Deluxe or higher) users
• Watch lists on Quicken mobile is currently supported only for Quicken Windows 2017 (Deluxe or higher) users
To learn how Quicken protects your privacy, please visit http://www.quicken.com/privacy
Quicken Inc. WebSite: Quicken 2015/2016/2017 Money Management Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 5.0.2
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ok for basics, needs more
I appreciate being able to enter credit card transactions on the fly while out and about, and the app picking a vendor from my location is a neat feature. Still, if you screw up on that transaction you can't edit or delete it from the app. That's a terrible oversight. Also, you can't sync more than one device at t a time which makes it thought for a married couple who shares their finances.
You can not enter a transfer transaction from the app. What??? I guess that's because they haven't designed the functionality to actually send a payment from the app, or at least send to the desktop to transmit from there. I hope this is coming in the future. The NEAR future.
Overall, it is basically ok. It does make Quicken for Mac better overall. That program also needs some help but at least the new developers are doing something. That something hasn't happened in a long time, so kudos.
Good for basic mobile finance
I'm surprised to see all the negative reviews. This app is a solid basic mobile finance app that could use more features.
* downloads balances/ transactions for all of my accounts from banks like Chase, Citibank, BofA
* ability to enter manual transactions including check numbers in checking accounts. You just have to select transaction type as check and you will get option to enter check number.
* Syncs the manual data you enter in the app back to your Quicken desktop product. I'm using Quicken Mac 2017 which is an excellent upgrade over previous versions
* gives data on your investments and updates stock / mutual fund prices so you can see the daily change in your portfolio
* supports splitting transactions and editing downloaded transactions to modify categories etc and all gets updated to your desktop version of Quicken
* the app currently does not track other assets like your home and car that you may have setup on the desktop version so you will not see your net worth displayed in the mobile app. Please add this feature
I really like being able to take a picture of receipts and have them automatically added to my register in quicken.
Update: Since the new owners have taken over quicken I've had some trouble. The app frequently signs out and deletes my data. It wouldn't be a big deal except they have also removed support for one password. This makes something simple, like capturing a receipt take long enough that sometimes I just don't do it. I don't have five minutes at the gas pump every other time I get gas to renter and re download all my data.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 30, 2016
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 47.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quicken Inc.
- © 2016 Quicken Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.