Quicken 2013 Money Management
By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Quicken 2013 is the free companion app designed to work only with Quicken 2013 for Windows desktop software.**
UPDATE: The Quicken 2014 app is now available and is only compatible with Quicken 2014 for Windows desktop software.
The Quicken 2013 app syncs your Quicken 2013 desktop information to your iPhone or iPad, so you can make smart decisions about your money no matter where you are. With over 30 years of helping people reach their financial goals, Quicken is the best cash flow and budgeting tool to help you reach yours too.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data, so you’ll always have a clear financial picture.
• View balances and transactions—know what’s going on with your checking, saving, credit card, and manual accounts.
• Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what you have left to spend.
• Easy-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going. (iPad-only)
• Manually add transactions at the time of purchase to keep your balances up-to-date.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device—stay on top of changes to your accounts.
• View your information from your latest sync, even without a wireless connection.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE.
• Proven encryption technology.
• Partners with TRUSTe and VeriSign for layered security.
• Passcode protected. Only you can view your information.
• Deactivate the app at any time through Quicken 2013 on your desktop.
The Quicken 2013 app is designed only for use with Quicken 2013 for Windows software: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Puzzled...I love it!
I had been looking for a mobile checkbook app and had tried many that scan receipts etc. I almost passed over Quicken because of the reviews here. I'm so glad I tried it. I love it! Understand, I ONLY use it as a checkbook. I do not do budgets, etc. I have multiple accounts in Quickent and I have never had any problem with syncing. It has worked seamlessly for me for almost a year now. I record my purchases in my phone and toss my receipts immediately, or I don't even take a receipt at all and redcord the transaction at the register. When I get around to it, I sync at my desktop. It does exactly whatI need it to do.
I've been a Quicken user since 1999. It's been the only program keeping me tied to a PC (not a good alternative on Mac/Apple systems). However, this app is the latest evidence to me that Intuit/Quicken have little to no interest in customer satisfaction and putting out good products. Their desktop program is good but they have not made a real attempt to move with its users to a mobile format.
I enter split items (like paychecks) in the desktop program and then sync it with the cloud version which pushes it to the app. For the past two months, it clears out the split lines (on the mobile app AND the desktop version) making my reports and budgets incorrect. When I don't sync, there are no problems. This app is not dependable at all. It wouldn't be a big deal...but these are my family's finances we're dealing with. Unacceptable.
So much potential.
I like the idea of having access to my desktop data on my phone but the app has issues. My current frustration is not all my budget categories show even though I know data exists. There are problems with Bank of America accounts updating. Keep the focus to deliver what you sell as a great enhancement to a cash cow desktop software.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © 2013 Intuit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.