The Quicken Mobile Companion App is a free personal finance app to use with your Quicken desktop software.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App for iPhone and iPad syncs with Quicken desktop, so you can make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 60-day money back guarantee.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data.
• View your balances, accounts, and transactions.
• See spending trends and check your budget.*
• Enter transactions as you spend even when you are not connected to the internet.
• Search transaction history.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Snap and store a picture of your receipt.
*Budgets are not yet available for Quicken Windows 2016.
FEEL CONFIDENT YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
• Passcode-protected and backed by 256-bit encryption.
• Additional protection with Face ID and Touch ID.
• Data access guarantee: Always have full access to and ownership of your data.
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken Mobile Companion App, first create a Quicken ID from your Quicken 2016, 2017 or 2018 desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data.
• iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 9 or higher.
QUICKEN VERSION REQUIREMENTS
• Quicken 2016, 2017 or 2018 desktop software for Mac or for Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager is required.
• For Canadian customers, the Quicken Mobile Companion App, will work only with Quicken 2017 and 2018.
• Budgets is currently supported only for Quicken Windows 2017 and 2018 and Mac 2016, 2017 and 2018.
• Investments are available for Quicken 2017 and 2018.
To learn how Quicken protects your privacy, please visit http://www.quicken.com/privacy
• An issue where attachments were not visible.
• An issue where duplicate bars were displayed for the same month, in some cases.
• An issue where all categories of the budget were not displayed.
• Further enhanced 'Yelp payee display' to address concerns.
• Fixed a few user interface issues and crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t use the app after the latest update!!!!
1) Since I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago, now my app opens, flashes the account list & immediately minimizes. Double-click, choose the app from the open apps, same thing happens. Can’t use it. Left my previous review here (from 2016). I really need to find a better alternative. Add that I’ve just gotten off the phone with support about a syncing issue. List 2 months of data thanks to the (not) knowledgeable rep. Not a happy camper. 2) previous review...Agree with the other reviewer that everything is harder to read. But here's the kicker, when on my iphone, I try to add a note to a transaction and the keyboard pops up and covers the note field you ate typing in! I move it up above the keyboard to verify and then when I go to type, it disappears behind the keyboard again! It gets better, click 'Done' on the keyboard which on every other app makes the keyboard go away & here it adds a carriage return! Frankly, I don't think Quicken has an A-team. Support is terrible; design/programming is bad and testing apparently is not important! Who doesn't completely test adding a new transaction?? It's the basic functionality of the app! Sheesh.
I’m being generous by giving two stars. This app is worthless. Instead picking out all the things can’t do, I’m going to focus on the this it can do that takes advantage of two way syncing.
Adding Transactions..... That’s it. That’s all the functionality of this app. I ask you Quicken are you proud of this app? You can’t be, this is a disappointment coming from a company with great desktop software. Do better or don’t do it all.
I’ve been using Home and Business 2013 since 2014 and the only reason I jumped to 2019 is to sync and interact mobile. The desktop doesn’t offer any new features that are outstanding from 2013 to 2019 and other than 2013 was a stand alone app and 2019 requires a annual subscription. I think before I start entering data in 2019 I’m just going to reinstall 2013 and not pay the subscription for you “cloud solution”.
I was wondering why you all didn’t have a monthly subscription option like Adobe and Microsoft. I get it now. If you sold monthly’s people would cancel before the year is. Because there is no true value in your products over the legacy stand alone products.
Could be more useful on the go
I enjoyed the Quicken software. The app is nice. But I feel that the app is just a regurgitation of what the desktop version is without customization. I feel that as a mobile app I need more customization. For example, I want to be able to see my budget right up front. When I am out and about, that is the information I care about so as to not blow my budget. The other information is great. And needed to make decisions on finances. But I would much rather just make those big decisions off the desk top version. I would like to see the app customizable so that I can view what I need to view on the main screen. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.