The Quicken Mobile Companion App is a free personal finance app to use with your Quicken desktop software.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App for iPhone and iPad syncs with Quicken desktop, so you can make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 60-day money back guarantee.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data.
• View your balances, accounts, and transactions.
• See spending trends and check your budget.*
• Enter transactions as you spend even when you are not connected to the internet.
• Search transaction history.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Snap and store a picture of your receipt.
*Budgets are not yet available for Quicken Windows 2016.
FEEL CONFIDENT YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
• Passcode-protected and backed by 256-bit encryption.
• Additional protection with Face ID and Touch ID.
• Data access guarantee: Always have full access to and ownership of your data.
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken Mobile Companion App, first create a Quicken ID from your Quicken 2016, 2017 or 2018 desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data.
• iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 9 or higher.
QUICKEN VERSION REQUIREMENTS
• Quicken 2016, 2017 or 2018 desktop software for Mac or for Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager is required.
• For Canadian customers, the Quicken Mobile Companion App, will work only with Quicken 2017 and 2018.
• Budgets is currently supported only for Quicken Windows 2017 and 2018 and Mac 2016, 2017 and 2018.
• Investments are available for Quicken 2017 and 2018.
To learn how Quicken protects your privacy, please visit http://www.quicken.com/privacy
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Freakin’ amazing A+++
Quicken has saved my financial life several times - from catching an unauthorized credit card charge, to helping me forecast my debt pay down over time; I am so incredibly thankful to have Quicken now in my pocket! The new mobile app is clean and easy to use, but the updates could be faster. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new real time alert functionality with the Quicken Mastercard! It keeps me on budget and spending on what I care about most. Keep making this app better Quicken!
What in the Hell did you do to the app? You GUTTED it!
What did you DO to this app, devs? I swear, since the last time I opened it a couple months ago, you gutted half the functionality! When I go to Accounts, I expect to SEE the balance of that account, since you didn’t bother to put it on the ACCOUNTS page where it belongs. How did you miss on adding that wholly basic function?
Maybe we’re only supposed to get a snapshot of the current period, but that is unacceptable. We need the ability to either specify a range, or at VERY least choose a month.
Seriously, address the lapses, please.
Categories don’t match desktop version; doesn’t recognize transfers
No credit card payment category in the mobile version, but on the desktop? Transfers from linked accounts are not recognized and consistently miscategorized as income or something else? If amounts X leaves a linked account and goes into another linked account on the same day with the same amount, chances are this is a transfer and not something else. Mint handles this correctly. Come on Quicken!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.