This app is not intended for ticket holders - it is for event organisers to scan tickets at the entrance ***
Use your device's built-in camera to scan barcoded Quicket tickets for your event. Full feature list:
* Log into the app using your Quicket account
* Switch between your Quicket events
* Scan tickets with your device camera
* Search guest list and view complete guest details
* Check guests in / out
* Manual barcode entry mode allows for an external USB barcode scanner to be plugged in for high volume scanning.
* Real-time check-in statistics
* Use multiple devices all running this app to increase your check-in rate
* Syncs between devices
* Works whether you have internet connection or not
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have been working access control for almost 3 years now and I've used many different ticketing systems and applications, and Quicket Go blows all other systems out of the water!
It is extremely user friendly, minimal-to-no glitches and speeds up the process immensely.
The main goal of access control is to quickly and efficiently handle your customers and provide a speedy turnover that has minimal trouble for the ticket holders. This app will help you to do exactly that.
Big congrats to the Quicket Staff and app developers, hopefully this takes event access control to another level!
Awesome scanning app
Such a great app for scanning tickets! Very quick, and easy to use. Excited to be able to scan tickets for my events from my iPhone now!
- Munyhub Online Ticketing Services Pty (Ltd)
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Munyhub Online Ticketing Services t/a Quicket
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.