Quick Icons lite - create logos for your apps automatically!
By Max Schlee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Just a few clicks and you're done!
Drag and drop an image to QuickIcons window, apply the visual effects and final touches and then save the icons for:
· Android (ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi resolutions)
· Windows Phone (png-files)
· BlackBerry (png-files)
· Windows (.ico and png-files)
The app also creates the launch screens for:
· Windows Phone
P.S. The Full Version also creates icons for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac OS X
What's New in Version 1.8
- Improved the behaviour of the progress dialog and progress bar
- Small GUI and cross promo changes
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Sep 19, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Seller: Max Schlee
- © Neonway
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor