QR Code Reader - QuickMark Barcode Scanner
By SimpleAct Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most powerful yet simple to use QR Code reader and generator.
* QuickMark is Google's recommended barcode reader and selected partner for Google's Favorite Places campaign! http://Qck.mk/N9fLa
Simply launch QuickMark, locate the barcode within the camera viewfinder to read its contents.
Supported barcode formats:
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code.
- 1D barcodes: EAN8/13 (Products, Books), Code 39 (Bills), Code 128 (Packages).
Things you can do by reading a QR Code:
- Access a web link
- Make a phone call
- Send an email
- Add a phone contact
- Navigate Google Maps to a specific POI
- Add event to Calendar
- Supports Structured Append barcodes
Other notable features:
* Decode barcode images from Photo Album
* Send scanned results to connected MAC on same LAN via Wi-Fi
* Preview web links and maps
* Export scan history (.csv) to Dropbox
* Continuous (bulk) scanning (In-App Purchase)
* See how many times an URL or product barcode is scanned by QuickMark (only URL and 1D barcodes are sent to our servers for calculation)
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
What's New in Version 4.8.5
- Fix problem when restoring In-App Purchase
- Continuous Scan will ignore a barcode if its data is duplicate of last scanned barcode
- Restore option to open URL in Chrome
- Auto-Open URL will now work with Custom URL Settings
Great support of multiple formats
The app supports multiple types of barcodes.
It could use some improvement in scanning 2D codes of more than 1000 characters, but that is obviously and edge case.
Quick & easy
Quick access and easy to use. Allows for saving and sharing.
Structured append keeps failing.
I generated 4 QR codes with the structured append feature, and QuickMark recognizes them as connected when I scan them. Unfortunately if the combined encoded character count is 2692 characters or more, the result is an empty window with no text. If I only encode 2691, QuickMark successfully combines the data and displays the full text string.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 19, 2016
- Version: 4.8.5
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SimpleAct, Inc.
- © 2015 SimpleAct Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Continuous Scan$1.99