The most powerful yet simple to use QR Code reader and generator.
* QuickMark is Google's recommended barcode reader and selected partner for Google's Favorite Places campaign! http://Qck.mk/N9fLa
Simply launch QuickMark, locate the barcode within the camera viewfinder to read its contents.
Supported barcode formats:
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code.
- 1D barcodes: EAN8/13 (Products, Books), Code 39 (Bills), Code 128 (Packages).
Things you can do by reading a QR Code:
- Access a web link
- Make a phone call
- Send an email
- Add a phone contact
- Navigate Google Maps to a specific POI
- Add event to Calendar
- Supports Structured Append barcodes
Other notable features:
* Decode barcode images from Photo Album
* Send scanned results to connected MAC on same LAN via Wi-Fi
* Preview web links and maps
* Export scan history (.csv) to Dropbox
* Continuous (bulk) scanning (In-App Purchase)
* See how many times an URL or product barcode is scanned by QuickMark (only URL and 1D barcodes are sent to our servers for calculation)
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
- Fix problem when restoring In-App Purchase
- Continuous Scan will ignore a barcode if its data is duplicate of last scanned barcode
- Restore option to open URL in Chrome
- Auto-Open URL will now work with Custom URL Settings
Ratings and Reviews
Great app—toughest part is reading data matrix
App is great. It does struggle, like nearly all apps and scanners, to read data matrix codes off of electronic equipment. This can be particularly true inside with different lighting. 1 person can do about 600 scans an hour easily which includes picking up and setting down equipment to scan.
Wish it was available in all countries and on all formats meaning other app stores for other devices.
If it could reliably and quickly scan all data matrix under all lighting i would give it 1000 stars!!
Used to work great, crashes often on IPhone X nowadays..
Works on 6.1.3(4s), and 10.2(6s )
- SimpleAct, Inc.
- 19 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 SimpleAct Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Continuous Scan $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.