QR Code Reader - QuickMark Barcode Scanner
By SimpleAct Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most powerful yet simple to use QR Code reader and generator.
* QuickMark is Google's recommended barcode reader and selected partner for Google's Favorite Places campaign! http://Qck.mk/N9fLa
Simply launch QuickMark, locate the barcode within the camera viewfinder to read its contents.
Supported barcode formats:
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code.
- 1D barcodes: EAN8/13 (Products, Books), Code 39 (Bills), Code 128 (Packages).
Things you can do by reading a QR Code:
- Access a web link
- Make a phone call
- Send an email
- Add a phone contact
- Navigate Google Maps to a specific POI
- Add event to Calendar
- Supports Structured Append barcodes
Other notable features:
* Decode barcode images from Photo Album
* Send scanned results to connected MAC on same LAN via Wi-Fi
* Preview web links and maps
* Export scan history (.csv) to Dropbox
* Continuous (bulk) scanning (In-App Purchase)
* See how many times an URL or product barcode is scanned by QuickMark (only URL and 1D barcodes are sent to our servers for calculation)
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
What's New in Version 4.8.0
Minor UI tweaks and miscellaneous bug fixes.
The only ONE
After trying many readers, this is the ONLY ONE that works on my iPhone. It's quick & curate
I especially like that it identifies the bar code type.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 4.8.0
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SimpleAct, Inc.
- © 2015 SimpleAct Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Continuous Scan$1.99