QuickPlan Pro - Project Plan, Schedule Management
By Hao Li
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Project management with natural gestures on Gantt chart, synchronizing and sharing projects across multiple devices and across teams, And supports to integrate with Microsoft project plan.
* QuickPlan is now available for macOS, at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1071586133 (download 15 days of free trial from http://quickplan.xyz/trial).
* QuickPlan is being enhanced continously based on the best practices and ideas from users and experts.
* Optimized for the iPad Pro, with multitasking support
* BestApp Ever Awards 2014 "Best Business App" - 3rd Place
QuickPlan makes project planning be super easy than ever. NATURAL GESTUREs use on a clean and smooth user interface makes project maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, lay out tasks, arrange your project calendar and resources, track task status - it's easy than you think, all at your fingertips with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports to export projects as Image, Excel, PDF, Microsoft project, WBS files, AND to import projects from Microsoft project, WBS, Mind map and Excel files. Projects can be synchronized across multiple devices via iCloud Drive, and can be shared across teams and devices via AirDrop, Email, Dropbox, Box and iTunes.
● Feature video - http://youtu.be/F2zYhQPiV3w
● Website: http://quickplan.xyz
QuickPlan Pro fine-tunes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the iPad - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels.
— EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE—
· Nature gestures to layout out task, change outline level, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand and etc.
· Batch input
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface
· Context based editing on outline, Gantt chart, and update panels
— STRONG PLANNING —
· Multiple projects, display as tile, with duplication and automatic Dropbox Backup supports
· Organize tasks in REAl task groups, and in sub projects
· Task color, icon, contact and the basic task fields
· 4 outline levels (plus sub project, totally 8 outline levels)
. Gesture based task link maintenance
. Lock editing, display row height.
. Project currenty, default charge rate, project members, calendar, task layout policy
— TREE and LIST —
· Display as tree, and list style with sorting, filtering supports
— UI CUSTOMISATION —
· Task column title and visibility customisation
· Background image
· Task bar style, and more ...
— REPORTING —
· Export as Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel(3 sheets included) files
· Options to customize exporting
· "Open in" support
— SYNCHORIZATION —
· Sync projects across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
— SHARING —
· Export and import projects across multiple devices and teams
· Via Airdrop, Dropbox, Box and iTunes.
— TEAM —
· Supports to create partial project for particular project members
· Partial project will only include the tasks belong the the particular members
— INTEGRATION —
· Microsoft Project file (in xml format) exporting and importing
· Mobiliked WBS file importing and exporting
· Import project from Microsoft Excel file
· Import project from iThought Map file
— NOTIFICATION —
· Today widget and in-app today list
· Local Notification
TYPICAL SCENARIOS: QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals and life. The best project planning app for the iPad
· Initialize plan, discuss, present and share, export to Microsoft Project plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MPP and reporting, tracking
· Record and plan new ideas in and for spare time
· Schedule and confirm actions at meetings
· Discuss, schedule and assign tasks
· Track project progress
· Guide people by plan and actions
QuickPlan for iPhone is available at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id699434089
What's New in Version 8.1
・ Up to 5 projects can be included in "TODAY" project list
・ Today Widget be compatible with iOS10
・ Local Notification (for iOS 10 only). Fire local notification to show the summary of today in-processing tasks
"TODAY" is the feature to present the list of "in-processing tasks at today" via
・ Today widget
・ iOS Notification
・ In the home view of QuickPlan app
For your choice to get task summary the way you like
Details please visit http://www.quickplan.xyz/documents/quickplan-for-ios/releasenotes/quickplanhd81/
Simple but not short of features & capabilities
I've had a love/hate relationship with Microsoft Project for many years. Ditto for most project management apps. QuickPlan hasn't entirely replaced them as I do export from it to give project plans to other people. Other than that QuickPlan has become my go-to project tool. I am not a professional project manager, rathering being a professional who has to manage projects.
Syncing up plans between my desktop, iPad and phone isn't as seamless as I could like, requiring cloud storage. But it is effective and reliable.
Frankly this tool is an amazing bargain among all the similar software I use (MS Project, OmniPlan and Smartsheet). It is by far cheaper and lacks few of their capabilities that care about. The one hitch may be if you need to have complex projects in which you need to delegate portions of a large project plan.
Wonderful, stable app.
I rarely give 5 stars...
...but this is a simply great app. It is hard to find something this complex that works good on an iPad but they have put in a number of bells and whistles that just make this easy to work with on a mobile device. The ability to pinch zoom the gantt chart, clicking to stretch and modify... again, a great job on the part of the developers.
Best Project management/scheduling app
I am beyond impressed with this app. Coming from MS Project, Wrike, GanttPro, TeamGantt, and Smartsheet--this is by far superior in almost every way.
I bought an iPad Pro for scheduling my projects after using the app on the iphone and mac. Fantastic!!!!
Not perfect.. but it's by far the closest. Oh, and it took me about 10min to learn.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 140 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hao Li
- © 2016 Mobilinked Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.