QuickPlan - Project Management,Plan,Schedule,Gantt
By Hao Li
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Project management with natural gestures and context based menu on Gantt chart, designed for the small touch screen. Synchronizing and sharing projects across multiple devices and across teams, AND supports Microsoft project plan integration.
* QuickPlan is now available for macOS, at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1071586133 (download 15 days of free trial at http://quickplan.xyz/trial)
* QuickPlan is being enhanced continously based on the best practices and ideas from users and experts
● Today Widget, Local Notifications
QuickPlan, is THE easy to use project planning app for the iPad. NATURAL GESTUREs use on a clean and smooth user interface makes project maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, lay out tasks, arrange your project calendar and resources, track task status - it's easy than you think, all at your fingertips with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports to export projects as Image, Excel, PDF, Microsoft project, WBS files, AND to import projects from Microsoft project, WBS, Mind map and Excel files. Projects can be synchronized across multiple devices via iCloud Drive, and can be shared across teams and devices via AirDrop, Email, Dropbox, Box and iTunes.
● Feature video http://youtu.be/Ean-OpZkhEQ
● No in-app purchases
QuickPlan fine-tunes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the iPhone - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels
— EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE—
· Nature gestures to layout out task, change outline level, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand and etc
· Dynamic context menu system makes planning be reality on small touch screen
· Batch input
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface
· Editing on outline, Gantt chart, and update panels
— STRONG PLANNING —
· Multiple projects, with duplication and automatic Dropbox Backup supports
· Organize tasks in REAl task groups, and in sub projects
· 4 outline levels (plus sub project, totally 8 outline levels)
. Gesture based task link maintenance
. Lock editing, display row height
. Project currenty, default charge rate, project members, calendar, task layout policy
— TREE and LIST —
· Display as tree, and list style with sorting, filtering supports
— UI CUSTOMISATION —
· Task column title and visibility customisation
· Background image
· Task bar style, and more ...
— REPORTING —
· Export as Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel(3 sheets included) files
· Options to customize exporting
· "Open in" support
— SYNCHORIZATION —
· Sync projects across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
— SHARING —
· Export and import projects across multiple devices and teams
· Via Airdrop, Dropbox, Box and iTunes
— TEAM —
· Supports to create partial project for particular project members, partial project will only include the tasks belong the the members
· By duplicating or send via Email
— INTEGRATION —
· Microsoft Project file (in xml format) exporting and importing
· Mobiliked WBS file importing and exporting
· Import project from Microsoft Excel file
· Import project from iThought map file
— NOTIFICATION —
· Today widget and in-app today list
· Local notification
TYPICAL SCENARIOS: QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals and life. The best project planning app for the iPhone
· Initialize project plan, discuss, present and share, export to Microsoft Project plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MPP and reporting, tracking
· Record and plan new ideas in and for spare time
· Schedule and confirm actions at meetings
· Discuss, schedule and assign tasks
· Track project progress
· Guide people by plan and actions
(ad) QuickPlan for iPad is available at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878
What's New in Version 8.1
・ Up to 5 projects can be included in "TODAY" project list
・ Today Widget be compatible with iOS10
・ Local Notification (for iOS 10 only). Fire local notification to show the summary of today in-processing tasks
"TODAY" is the feature to present the list of "in-processing tasks at today" via
・ Today widget
・ iOS Notification
・ In the home view of QuickPlan app
For your choice to get task summary the way you like
Details please visit http://www.quickplan.xyz/documents/quickplan-for-ios/releasenotes/quickplanhd81/
Well designed tool/app
The best I have found.
I have no idea how this app isn't the most popular project management app.
I use it with my mac, iPhone, and iPad Pro 12.9". I specifically bought the iPad for this app. This makes a project managers life so much easier!
Thank you for designing a GREAT app.
The one suggestion I'd make is to make a unified Settings menu which has ALL settings for the current page. It's sometimes difficult to find out that you can press and hold something for a menu.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 144 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hao Li
- © 2015 Mobilinked Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.