Advanced training for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II. In this Beyond the Basics Training Guide you'll learn about the User Settings Modes, bracketing, autofocus modes and area modes, multiple exposures, interval timer photography, choosing lenses and accessories, camera care and maintenance and much, much more!
Now you have ready to go instruction of all Canon EOS 7D Mark II camera functions where you need it and when you need it.
- Instructional video on all aspects of the camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Introduction: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Customizing Camera Buttons & Dials
- Customizing The Shutter Button
- Customizing The AF-On Button
- Customizing The AE-Lock Button
- Customizing The Depth of Field Preview Button
- Customizing The Lens AF Stop Button
- Customizing the Multi-function Button
- Customizing The Set Button
- Customizing The Main Dial
- Customizing The Quick Control Dial
- Customizing The Multi-Controller
- Customizing The AF Area Selection Lever
- Customizing The Info & Rate Buttons
- Bracketing: Exposure
- Bracketing: White Balance
- Multiple Exposures,HDR & Interval Timer
- Creating Multiple Exposures
- HDR Photography
- Interval Timer Shooting
- Movie Mode Features
- Movie Shooting Menu Options
- Choosing The Right Movie Recording Size
- Time Code Settings
- Using Cannon Lenses
- Lens Selection
- Lens Apertures & Focal Lengths
- Custom Settings
- Customizable AF Functions
- Customizing Record Functions
- Adding Copyright Information
- Custom Functions Menu
- Using the Built-In GPS
- Camera Maintenance
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Canon, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Canon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Canon, Corp.
Improved chapter point selection functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money!
This is only worth the .99, unless you are totally clueless about the simplest functions of a camera. Even then it is not worth the money. I learned nothing, and I am a new DSLR user, except that I should have given this money to a charity. At least then it would go to a good cause. This is just a video going over the basics of a T2I. Do yourself a favor and buy a book, or two for this price. It will serve as a MUCH better reference. It would have been nice to learn at least one thing from this, but it did not happen. Do not understand how the other review talks this up, I just did not see it.....at all.
Canon T2i from Quickpro
I love this app! Watched it on my flight and when I landed I was able to use features of my camera I didn't even know were there! Quickpro has done it again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.