By bioDigits LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
√ Quickly add a reminder to your device calendar, by selecting a contact or enter manually.
√ Integrated with your device calendar and contacts.
• Put all your contacts having address, together on the map.
√ Flag locations to remember as a to do task.
• Set correct address format, from options menu.
◉ Visit the website at www.biodigits.com/callog for latest pictures and news.
• Tap ( click ) on 'Developer's website'.
• You can import text or cvs files containing phone calls into this app.
• For more information visit the website mentioned above or tap on the 'Developer's website' button or from the app's help section.
• This app keeps those casual phone calls for you, when you make phone calls using this app, or import call from a file.
• When you make your phone calls using this app It automatically opens at the end of phone call and the phone call is saved to this app.
• • quickReminder is multiple apps in one.
• • Some of common uses :
• Add detail information to your phone calls that you have entered in this app.
• Ideal when shopping around by phone calls.
• Keep track of leads for sales persons.
• Reminder app connected to device calendar.
• Global address finder app.
√ Add name, note and address to casual phone calls.
√ Add reminders to phone calls integrated with your device calendar.
√ Your contact list won't be full of names you don't even remember.
√ History Function :
• Instantly see previous phone call details for a phone number by one tap from the call detail screen.
√ Instant search, finds as you type.
• Search phone calls by name, part of phone number or words in notes.
√ Export phone calls that you have entered in this app to CSV format, plain text or send them to you calendar.
• Import the CSV files into spread sheets and get all kinds of reports ( Excel ).
• Use the exported files as backups.
• Export function is available from Report screen
√ Built in web browser.
• Open your online notes or documents from inside the app.
√ Reporting Functions :
• You can search a phone number based on :
Specific date or time and find out duration and number of calls you made, with some additional useful filters.
What's New in Version 6.4.4
√ Some programming codes have been improved.
√ Some changes have been applied which lead to better memory management.
I use it every day many times
I use it every day, it’s very useful to keep track of my casual phone calls, exactly as it says in the app description, I don’t have to save every none-sense phone number in my phone’s contact list, it has unlimited storage so I can find some phone calls from years ago.
I see so many people don’t bother to read apps description, and buy apps based on their own imaginations , and they are really quick to write a review, and take their frustration on some one else. You should use this app and put your data in it , it is not a like a jack in the box that pops up as soon as you open it.
very good for following leads
It links all your notes related to one phone number, locations and calendar events, or export them as CSV or text, once you put your data in you get a lot of functions, it has fast quick helper which shows up as you type and even searches for a word in all the notes in the app no matter how many phone calls or notes you have, so many other funcs which I can not type here them all.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 01, 2016
- Version: 6.4.4
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: BIODIGITS LTD.
- © BIODIGITS LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.