Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
QuickScale is designed to let you resize a large amount of pictures to a desired size and format. Now, why would you want to do that? For example, if you wish to share your holiday photos with family and friends, you can either send them by e-mail or put them somewhere on a website. The problem is that these pictures are usually far too large, have immense resolutions, and take far too long to send.
Meet Quickscale: select the images, choose a desired resolution, and Quickscale resizes them down for you. QuickScale can read from, and write to almost every format supported by your Mac OS (including jpg, png, gif, and more).
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- Added option to preferences to overwrite or move originals to the trash
- Added 'Reset Warnings' button in preferences
- Added option to control behaviour when export is finished in preferences
- Added option to clean project window when export is finished
- Fixed navigation by tab-button
- Fixed bug where watermark field can became infinity big
- Fixed bug related to the preset window
- Improved Tokens on export
- Improved memory management
- Improved UX on main window (drop field) and custom naming