Meet QuickSleep - an effortless way to put your Mac into sleep mode.
• One-click sleep - With QuickSleep, putting your Mac into sleep mode has never been easier - it only takes one click.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts - QuickSleep allows you to set keyboard shortcuts to put your Mac to sleep without having to open QuickSleep from the menu bar.
• Easy-to-use design - QuickSleep is super easy-to-use — it only takes the click of a button to use it. No more scrolling through menus to complete a simple task.
• Support for ALL Macs with macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later - MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, and iMac Pro
• Constant updates - QuickSleep is always being updated, and new features are constantly being added!
QuickSleep fully supports Retina displays and macOS' built-in dark mode.
QuickSleep is completely free and always will be, with no ads and no in-app purchases.
This update adds support for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
good idea - something lacking
I put it into screensaver mode - info is a bit lacking on how to get it out of screensaver mode once in, short of hitting the power button.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.