By V8 Logic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Every Tap Counts"
A faster way to check in with foursquare.
* Less taps to check in
* Current location and mayor status indicated on locations
* See at a glance which locations have specials
* Easy access to awarded specials
* Quick view of your user info
* See full details of specials
There are two methods to check in:*
- Swipe the location left to quickly access check in.
- Tap the location to see some additional details, including specials, and check in.
- Not all specials are available at this time through the foursquare API. We apologize for this but unfortunately can't access the data.
* In the Settings.app (the one with the gears) you can disable the single tap option in favor of swiping, if you so desire. Once you've done this, you can double-tap the location to expose the details.
What's New in Version 1.3
Quick update to make sure we continue to work with Foursquare's API changes.
Hold tight, newly redesigned version is right around the corner!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 18, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: V8 Logic
- © V8 Labs, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.