Quickstart Lightroom 4
By Serge Ramelli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CREATE STUNNING PHOTOS AND MANAGE THEM LIGHTROOM 4
Fantastic App / Training Videos *****
- I am new to photo editing and Lightroom 4. This set of training videos is perfect for a beginner and the content covers the majority of the features of LR4. It goes for a couple of hours. Thank you and well done!
It's of great help - *****
I couldn't stop viewing it. It's very well explained, very esasy to follow through.
Learn how to import, retouch, GPS tag, create a book, print, create slideshows, create web galleries and print with all the module of Lightroom 4
NO technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning landscapes.
FREE with the app: Access to amazing high-res pictures (raw files), so you can follow along the retouch process and get the same results !
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point? - Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ? This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a French photographer who specialized in urban/landscapes photography over the last 6 years and is known for his very simple way of teaching.
You will find various unique tips and tricks to get the most out of your photos. Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple English.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only.
Chapters summary :
Introduction : Let's go over what we are going to do in this training videos. 4 min
Chapter one : Import module
Let's see how to import photos into Lightroom 4. 10 min
Chapter two : Retouching Module Part 1
Let's see what are the retouching features of Lightroom 4. 36 min
Chapter three : Retouching Module Part 2
Let's go see some other examples of photos to be retouched. 25 min
Chapter four : Export and collections
Let's see how to export photos out of Lightroom 4 and how collections work. 11 min
Chapter five : Map module
Let's explore the new map module. 5 min
Chapter six : Book module
Let's do a book with Lightroom 4. 17 min
Chapter seven : Slideshows module
Let's do a slide show with music. 11 min
Chapter Eight : Print module
Let's see what options do we have for printing from Lightroom 4. 16 min
Chapter Nine : Web module
Let's see how we can do a web galleries to share our photos with friends and customers. 15 min
What's New in Version 1.2
New User Interface and fix an audio bug
Brilliant app. It is clear and presents the material in a good and useful video. Love it and recommend it to anyone wanting to get the most out of Lightroom 4
Easy to understand, at a good pace. Would buy more from the author.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 25, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 366 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Serge Ramelli
- © Serge ramelli 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.