QuickThoughts rewards you with FREE iTunes Gift Cards for sharing your thoughts via quick surveys and local survey events! Earn rewards on the go and redeem them for free $10 gift cards!
Select from thousands of surveys right on your phone, or check in at local retailers and take photos to earn gift card rewards on the go. Pick from a wide variety of surveys and polls ranging from quick surveys to in-depth questionnaires- you can even embark on real life GPS-based activities to earn gift cards at your favorite stores!
Each survey rewards up to $3, and local activities pay up to $5. Once you hit your first $10, you can cash out for a FREE iTunes gift card!
Have fun, share your thoughts, and get rewarded with QuickThoughts!
Earn Free Gift Cards for Surveys
- QuickThoughts offers paid surveys from thousands of sources on hundreds of subjects. You’ll never run out of chances to earn iTunes gift card rewards, just for sharing your opinion with real sources that value your thoughts!
Share Your Opinion
- QuickThoughts partners with companies that want to hear YOUR opinion to make their products and services better fit to what you like. Get your voice heard and help make a change - plus earn some free rewards along the way.
Earn Up to $3 Per Survey
- Each survey is different, and so is each reward! Longer polls and in-person activities can compensate you more, while shorter surveys give you a quick boost to your balance. When you hit your first $10 in points, you can trade them in for a free gift card!
Redeem Points for iTunes Gift Cards
- Trade in the points you get from surveys for free iTunes gift cards! The dollar amount in your in-app wallet is the same amount you’ll receive in your iTunes wallet – no secret exchange rates or hidden fees.
Check In With Local Photo Activities
- Use the “Find Local Activities” feature to scan the area around you for location based survey opportunities. Then, travel to nearby locations and provide your feedback to retailers through fun photo activities. Earn up to $5 per survey for going on an adventure!
Marketing agents and local businesses want to reward you for your opinion! Take quick polls from your phone or head into the field to take photo surveys, and exchange your points to get free iTunes gift cards!
You could be earning right now! Download QuickThoughts and share your opinions today!
Signing up is easy and safe. Must be 18 or over. Not available in all countries.
•The application uses GPS in the both background and foreground to qualify you for surveys based on your location and to enable the “Activities” functionality.
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
•You may disable location for QuickThoughts, but this will limit available survey opportunities and disable the “Activities” functionality.
Minor updates and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a pretty solid app when it comes to survey taking. I like that they tend to offer higher rewards for each survey opportunity afforded to you, especially compared to other apps/websites that offer the same. The only problems I have encountered so far are technical ones. I experienced a situation a few minutes ago where I was more than halfway into my $2.00 survey that I had qualified for and each time I tried to click the 'next' button to move on to the next screen, the app would glitch and refuse to move. After waiting several minutes for it to fix itself, I was given an error message instead and lost all chances of completing it for my reward. This is understandable if it happens in the beginning when you are trying to qualify for surveys, but it becomes unforgivable when you are qualified and have already dedicated your time to completing it when it kicks you out due to technical issues. I would be more willing to overlook it this once if it wasn't happening as much as it is. I feel as though this app has great potential and just needs to focus of perfecting these types of technical difficulties so they don't lose users.
Worst App Ever
If I could give a no star rating I would have. Upon creating my account they deactivated my account in less than 4 hours before I get the chance to even use it. I contact their support and days later it was deactivated. I have this app for less than 3 months and have had plenty of issues with it. Couple of times it wouldn’t allow me to redeem my balance. About 3 weeks ago they deactivated my account again out of the blue, I have about $7.60 on my balance. I email asking why I can’t login into my account and why it was deactivated. It took them close to a month before I could get a response. Once they responded they told me my account had violated their terms and conditions and that they are permanently deactivating my account with my points balance. Such a waste of time. I don’t understand how doing just surveys can violate terms on conditions. I only use this app because of the positive reviews but all I have had is negative experience with this app. I have never had any issues with any other apps I have used and continue to use. Never been deactivated before. I know that response was a BS and the owners of this app is dirty no good people. It’s the worst app ever. Stay away and don’t download it cause you will regret it. Try a different app. Good luck to those who heed my warnings.
I had this app for a couple of years and actually was able to redeem one iTunes card. Then I had so much trouble with their app and actually qualifying for and completing surveys that I just quit. When I gave it another try a while later my account had been locked and I had to get it reinstated. I still never qualified for any surveys and the app crashed constantly. I thought I would try again recently and I was locked out again. When I contacted support they respond like they don’t even have an app (like they NEVER MENTIONED THE APP AT ALL) and I was asked very invasive questions even about what internet provider I used. I felt most of the info they asked for was unnecessary to just get my account unlocked. They reinstated my account with a "warning" but I still have no idea why I got a warning or what it could be about? I logged back in and found all my earnings (I had $7.50 accrued) was missing. I went back to the email thread I had and asked where my funds went and I have received no response. I finally just deleted this the other day because I’m sick of fighting with it. Don’t waste your time. I wish I could give less than one star. But I did at least redeem one card (but it took forever to earn enough to get it) so I guess one star is fair.
- Survey Sampling International, LLC
- 99.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Survey Sampling International, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.