Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
[QuickTwit is now free. Since Twitter changed their authorization system, it no longer works. No plans to update it
A fast and distraction-free Twitter client for frequent twitterers.
* Simple, fast, and easy to use send-only Twitter client
* Optimized for rapid composing and sending
* Searchable storage of @names and #hashtags
* Immediate access to @ and # from the main screen
* Queues tweets for later sending or sends immediately
* Automatically deletes sent tweets after one week
* Ideal for twittering from iPod Touch when wifi is not available
* Sends all queued tweets in the background with one touch
QuickTwit is a fast and convenient send-only Twitter client that works alongside the full-featured client that you already have. It's ready for typing as soon it launches so you won't be distracted reading the people you follow and forget what you were going to say.
Any time Twitter is *cough* busy and sending fails, you can queue your tweet and it will be sent later. If you already know you're offline, as iPod Touch users often are, or just don't want to wait to send a tweet, a single touch queues it for later sending and you can keep on typing.
Frequent users of @names and #hashtags will appreciate that @ and # are right on the toolbar. They're backed by searchable lists that automatically learn new words and provide fast access to stored @names and #hashtags in just a few touches.
QuickTwit deletes sent tweets from it's internal storage after a week, so you'll never run out of room or have to manage them.
Requires Firmware 3.0.
It says twitter won't except my login info!!
Love this app! I like how you can @ and # people!
I can't get it to sync on my Twitter passwords correct just won't work!!