By nFinity Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 3-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Super Small MP4 Recording File Sizes
* Send Voice Emails Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Send Voice Notes Through Apple's iMessages
* Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with SpinVox voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted TEXT emails using just voice and a few touches for no more iPhone typing!
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• This is our best version yet (w/much smaller files sizes) and with much more to come soon e.g. cloud sync, watch app!
• Added "Sync and Share Upgrade" as an In-App-Purchase. The 99-cents in-app purchase fully unlocks all sharing functions in QuickVoice Free. Or, another option is to get our Pro version which also has voice2text emailing; a must have, very cool feature!
• Also, added iTunes File Sharing as part of the Sync and Share or Pro Upgrades
• Send us your feedback e.g. suggestions, bugs finds, etc.
• iPhone 6 and 6+ compatible
• stability improvements when recording is interrupted (phone call, app removed from memory)
• new layout when using a larger text size
• better highlighting of "speaker" button
• privacy settings accessible in app
• setting to add trash icon to bottom bar (swipe to delete remains active)
• setting to disable dynamic text resizing
• file name ID removed when sharing recordings
Works well, but missing one feature that I have not seen in any voice recording app yet: the ability to display a badge icon to show how many recordings there are (ALL recordings, not just ones with a past due reminder).
Here’s a feature request for the developers, one that I have previously seen in only an old, now discontinued app called Note2Self. With Note2Self running, I can bring the phone to my ear, and the phone will vibrate to indicate that it has started recording. When I’m done speaking and move the phone away, it vibrates again to indicate that it has stopped recording. This feature is invaluable when driving.
Another nice feature to have is automatic sending by email. I know that I can use the share sheet, but that is several taps (tap the “i” icon, tap on Mail icon, enter email address, etc.). A feature that automatically sends an email to a preset address as soon as recording has ended would be great.
Update: the new nag screen makes it harder to use. I may try another app.
Original review: I use it constantly for voice memos. Quick. Clean. No ads, bugs or clutter. Always works every time. All on one screen. Can play through earpiece for privacy. Much better than the built-in app and others I've tried (many). Some others have more fancy features, but turn out to be buggy or slow. I always come back to this one.
My only wish is that it could be set to display a badge of unplayed memos.
A Superb Recorder!
Easy to capture voice recordings with just a few clicks (touch to record / touch to stop) ... it doesn’t get easier. Good solid “kiss” design (as in “Keep It Simple Stupid!"). The microphone pickup is very good; as good, if not better, than any of the dedicated hand-held recorders I’ve used through the years e.g. Sony, VoiceIt, etc. This one's a keeper.
Feature request: Consider provide an option to set recurring voice reminders. Thanks! Love the app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 01, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: nFinity Inc
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync and Share Upgrade$0.99