By nFinity Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 3-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Voice Email Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with SpinVox voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted TEXT emails using just voice and a few touches for no more iPhone typing!
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
* To obtain the free sync utility that copies recordings to your computer and-or iTunes library simply send an email to email@example.com. Immediately thereafter you will receive an email with utility download links and syncing instructions.
What's New in Version 2.5.6
• Voice Reminders! [NOTE: If you'd like to backup your recordings before updating (just to play it safe) but aren't sure how to simply drop us a note and we'll reply with instructions.]
Notice: iOS 4 users should skip this update since it implements new features not available in iOS 4 that may cause crashing. A compatibility update for our iOS 4 users will be out soon! Please do contact us if you require further information.
I love this app!!
This app comes in handy very often, whether Its for recording a quick reminder for yourself or recording a whole lecture in class it works great. I love the pause feature so you can stop and start your recording whenever. So simple and easy to use , deffinately the best voice recording app out there! I LOVE the new multi-tasking feature! Being able to to voice record while flipping through other apps is a great new featurethe! I am also loving the new ringtone feature, making a ringtone right from this app is quick an easy and the new voice reminders! Can't beat Quickvoice!
Nice app but big flaw
I've been using this for a couple years now and it's worked great. My wife borrowed my iPad recently to record some important meetings. I showed her how to use the app ( hit the record button at the start and stop when done). She said she did that but when we looked afterwards, her recordings said 1 second and 4kb size. Turns out that I must have turned off mic access by this app in settings, privacy microphone at some point since I used the app the last time.
Quick voice doesn't warn you that there's nothing being recorded or re-ask you if it can have access. So the several hours of meetings are gone. Yeah, is it wrong to want the app to protect me from my own mistake?
Sync is CONSISTENTLY TERRIBLE
I've used this app for over a year to record my talks that range 1-1.5 hours in length. Nearly every time I need to export the file from the iPhone to a Mac, I have trouble. The sync utility won't work, won't recognize new files, won't import. Customer service never responds to email requests for help. I'm constantly having to google other fixes to get these files off the phone (currently using iFunBox for iPhone 4… just tried it with iPhone 5 and it crashes. Now I have to find yet another solution). This app is good for recordings, but if you want a more seamless approach to actually getting larger files off your phone so you can use them elsewhere… good luck. This app's sync utility stinks.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 22, 2013
- Version: 2.5.6
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: nFinity Inc
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.