QuickVoice2Text Email (PRO Recorder)
By nFinity Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Limited-Time Special Just $2.99! In celebration of our 8-millionth download -- this is our best version, EVER! QuickVoice PRO is the iPhone/iPod/iPad's premier recorder, with SpinVox for sending TEXT EMAILS using just voice and a few touches...No Typing Required! Also includes a bonus copy of our $15 award winning computer software, QuickVoice for Mac or Windows, and unheard of MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
"What's On iPhone" calls QuickVoice "The Most Exciting iPhone App Update EVER!!" Google the review--it's worth the read.
News! QuickVoice now features a built-in ringtone recording feature so you can produce your own high quality ringtones for free. Use recordings of your music, friends and family, or sound effects then assign different tones to different contacts... Very cool!
Both QuickVoice for the iPhone and the computer "companion" app are ideal for capturing ideas, voice memos, dictation, "to do" lists, classes, meetings, even entire lectures and seminars! Ideal for professional, educational, and personal use.
No other speech app even comes close to all these features and value!
* Simple ‘Touch & Speak’ Design!
* SpinVox Voice2Text Emails to 30-seconds!
* Super useful Voice Reminders!
* Send voice notes via Messages!
* Send Voicemails Up To 20MB!
* Built-In Ringtone Recording Function!
* Pause Record...a must have!
* iTunes Syncing Copies Your Recordings to iTunes
* Adjustable Recording Qualities to 44.1kHz!
* Records For Seconds or Hours!
* BONUS Desktop Recorder For Mac or Windows!
* Use Other Apps While Recording!
* and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Visit nFinity's website or YouTube channel to view demo video of "QuickVoice2Text Email."
Important Bonus Note: To obtain the BONUS QuickVoice for computer simply send an email to email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0.6
• Corrected an issue with the sharing feature so now users can share recordings with services like Dropbox as well as with other apps, that support the playback of QuickVoice recordings.
I bought this app some time ago to record meetings but over times I am seeing an error message to the effect that recording has stopped. This error has become more frequent over time. I can generally start recording again if my iPad is in locked status there is nothing to indicate recording has stopped.
I have tried to contact the vendor but as the contact form is broken (it branches to a domain that is for sale when you click submit) and the emails sent to addresses I have for them do not work.
I am using an iPad mini 2 (model ME279LLA) running the current version of iOS (9.3.5) and there is about 3GB of free space on the iPad.
I am really hoping someone from the company will see this review and at least fix the contact form but until they do, I cannot in good concience recommend this app to anyone as there is not an indication that it has failed if the device is in lock state and critical data may have been lost before people realize it is not recording.
I feel somewhat guilty about posting this review as I got several years of use from the app before this started happening.
My Favorite Recording App
I’ve tried a bunch of recording apps and this is my favorite. I started out with the free app and liked it, so I sprung for the paid app — to get the file sharing options and voice-to-text emailing — and am glad I did. Pls don’t change a thing. Keep it simple. Thanks!
Note: Noticed some reviewers having trouble getting recordings off their devices… Use the File Sharing function. It couldn’t be easier. Look it up on Apple’s site (or the “i” button, for Info, on the app). Hope this helps!
Can't get important recordings off my phone
I think this app is good at recording but inability to take the recorded audio files off the phone completely defeats the purpose. The only way to get the files off is to email them to yourself. You can't email large files so if important recordings are 1-3 hours long. You basically lost them. That's what happened to me after I recorded an important business presentation. I couldn't stored it anywhere else outside the app and later my phone crushed and I lost a very valuable and expensive piece of information. So I don't recommend to take this app seriously if you're looking for a good reliable audio recording app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 20, 2016
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: nFinity Inc
- © nFinity, Inc 2002-2014 QuickVoice 2002-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.