Leave QuietScrob running in background and it will scrobble all music you listen.
• Scrobbles Apple Music and iTunes tracks added to Library
• Shows now playing track on your Last.fm profile page
• No need for constant internet connection – tracks played offline are cached to scrobble later
• Tracks listened between app launches are caught too, the app can be launched from time to time
• Auto and manual adding of tracks to loved on Last.fm
• Widget showing latest tracks
• Improvements to Now Playing
Ratings and Reviews
Having been spoiled by the utterly amazing scrobbling apps on Android, some which actually scrobble in real-time, coming to iOS and seeing the poor selection of apps is disappointing. This app is alright, it does mostly does the job and that’s about it. However, in order to keep using this app for free, you need to watch an ad for every 10 scrobbles you want submit. This is a pretty greedy limitation considering the apps on Android have unlimited scrobbling, and had more features. The worst part is that even after you watch an ad, sometimes it won’t register as having watched it. So that means you wasted 30 seconds for no payout.
Says its free but isn’t.
Says its free, but what it doesn’t tell you is that only the first 100 or so scrobbles are free. Also several songs were rejected by last.fm for some reason.
App works better on iPhone
I love using this app on the iPhone, which is why it has a 2 star. But the app does not work on iPad. When I try to sign in, it crashes the app.
- Sergey Pershenkov
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Sergey Pershenkov
- In-App Purchases
- No Limit $2.99
- 1500 Scrobbles $0.99
- 5000 Scrobbles $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.