QuietScrob – Last.fm Scrobbler for Apple Music
By Sergey Pershenkov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leave QuietScrob running in background and it will scrobble all music you listen
• Scrobbles from Apple Music and some third-party players
• Caches tracks played offline to scrobble later
• Notification Center widget shows latest tracks
• Auto adding to loved tracks on Last.fm
If you like QuietScrob, please leave a review. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
What's New in Version 407
• Fixed bug that prevented loading ads
Works well with Apple Music
Works well with Apple Music. Just leave the app running while listening to your music. If you pay $3 you get unlimited scrobbles.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 407
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Sergey Pershenkov
- © Sergey Pershenkov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Removal$1.99
- No Limit$2.99
- 1500 Scrobbles$0.99
- 5000 Scrobbles$1.99
- 200 Scrobbles$0.99