Leave QuietScrob running in background and it will scrobble all music you listen.
• Scrobbles Apple Music and iTunes tracks added to Library
• Shows now playing track on your Last.fm profile page
• No need for constant internet connection – tracks played offline are cached to scrobble later
• Tracks listened between app launches are caught too, the app can be launched from time to time
• Auto and manual adding of tracks to loved on Last.fm
• Widget showing latest tracks
• Fixed a crash caused by opening in-app browser on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
I love it
If you’re interested in scrobbling your lastfm plays via mobile device, QuietScrob seems to be the best option. It’s a little wonky to use, but it works well just to open the app at the end of the day and let it scrobble everything you’ve listened to throughout the day. And of course, it’s pretty well unusable unless you pay the $2.99 fee for unlimited usage, but that’s a low cost to actually being able to scrobble on the go.
Works great. I love it. Is it possible to make it scrob from Apple Music? I stream alot from the services and would like to see go to my play count. Also, did you ever figured out a less glitchy way to make it scrob at 50% track played?
Unfortunately it's not possible on iOS for now, but I'm working in this direction.
Great for Scrobbling Apple Music
I’ve used this app for years and it just works. I use it to scrobble my Apple Music listens to Last FM. It’s super light and it’s updated regularly. Thank you!
- Sergey Pershenkov
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Sergey Pershenkov
- In-App Purchases
- No Limit $2.99
- 1500 Scrobbles $0.99
- 5000 Scrobbles $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.