QuietScrob – Last.fm Scrobbler for Apple Music
By Sergey Pershenkov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leave QuietScrob running in background and it will scrobble all music you listen
• Scrobbles from Apple Music and some third-party players
• Caches tracks played offline to scrobble later
• Notification Center widget shows latest tracks
• Auto adding to loved tracks on Last.fm
If you like QuietScrob, please leave a review. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
What's New in Version 406
Fixed bug prevented background updates
The application closes alone and does not have enough ads
No longer working with Apple Music
Bought this app when it did work. No longer updates unless it's paused and resumed.
Works as expected for me
I didn't try to use this with Apple music since I don't subscribe but it works well for scrobbling the songs that are on my iPhone.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 406
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Sergey Pershenkov
- © Sergey Pershenkov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Removal$1.99
- No Limit$2.99
- 1500 Scrobbles$0.99
- 5000 Scrobbles$1.99
- 200 Scrobbles$0.99