Quill - Collaborative Drawing and Wireframing for Teams
By Tigrillo, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quill helps you better collaborate on projects with your team so you can work together to brainstorm, wireframe, and communicate ideas visually. Quill enables you to easily create shared canvases that you can draw on and share with colleagues.
- Free for teams of 5 or less!
- Integrations with Slack, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Allows you to work in real-time or asynchronously
- Presence indicators to know who's currently working on what
- Simple yet powerful drawing and shapes tools
- The ability to have conversations about projects and boards, as well as leave comments about specific elements
- Support for "Versions", where you can easily clone a board and iterate on it
Quill is a new approach to visual brainstorming and communication for teams that lets you stop ripping pages out of your notebook, scribbling on a napkin, or taking pictures of a whiteboard when you need to share and work together.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
We're happy to introduce some exciting new features!
- push notifications for comments and chat messages
- 180-degree auto-rotation so the app works better on the iPad Pro and with various cases
- numerous bug fixes and improvements
Please share any feedback and bugs!
Very easy to use
This app is what I always wanted. It's very easy to use. I am not an artist and I have a very basic drawing skills; so I am vey impressed by the user-friendliness of this app. I need the app to start learning wire-framing and so far I like what I see. I have downloaded several apps and have deleted them right away because of difficulties to use and tons of pop-up ads. This one seems to be okay, at least for now. Would not mind paying something for the app, at least for the designer's labor.