Quip - Docs, Chat, Spreadsheets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quip is a simple place for work teams to create living documents. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Skip the endless chain of emails, meetings, chats and document versions by working simpler and faster with Quip on your Mac, iPad and iPhone. Watch your team and your work come alive.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
Take notes, share grocery lists, organize task lists, edit docs with your office coworkers, collaborate with any group or team on projects.
CHAT AND MESSAGING
Real-time chat and messaging is integrated seamlessly for easy collaboration, so you never have to switch to email.
Embed beautiful, full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions and a customized mobile keyboards that make editing a pleasure from any device.
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — iPhone, iPad, and desktop. Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your iPhone and iPad.
IMPORT & EXPORT
Import your documents from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more. Export documents to PDF and Microsoft Office. Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel. Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook, Google, or iCloud.
Quip also works on the desktop (Mac and PC) at http://quip.com (https://quip.com/).
What's New in Version 5.0
• Quip now has Reminders in addition to Mentions. To use them on mobile, type `@reminder` in the body of a doc. Learn more on the Quip blog at https://quip.com/blog/checklists-reminders-for-projects
• The "Inbox" is now called "Updates". You told us it stressed you out, and we don't want that — so now you can take a look at Updates when you need to be updated, and ignore it when you don't. No need for unattainable goals like "inbox zero" here, folks.
• New tabs across the board to match our desktop experience: Starred items are now front and center as Favorites, Documents section is now labeled Folders, and of course the Inbox is now labeled Updates, with a new icon to mark the change. And the tab bar's translucent, to boot.
• Likes now display with yellow thumbs.
• We refocused the Chat tab on 1:1 chat only. Chat rooms now live in folders and show up in the Updates feed.
Quip is my favorite app
Quip is my go to favorite productivity app! I use it daily for work, family life, organization, pleasure. It takes all the agony and excess out of tracking schedules, goals, quotes and other things I want to hang onto temporarily or for the long term. Each week it seems I find a new use for it and every month or so it is updated in a way that is creative and provides more functionality. This is a company and a product to watch. I have no doubt, confidence that quip is around for the long-haul and will get better and better! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Drives Team Collaboration
Works perfectly to have team members in different locations work off a single document. Love the real time updates between a laptop and mobile. One of my favorite features is taking a picture on my phone within this app and having it stored within my notes across seamlessly.
Great app for docs and lists
Quip is way better than Google Docs and is also free. Everything looks nicer and works better. I use Quip for simple notes and complicated to-do lists, shared live documents and spreadsheets, and for a little bit of commenting and chat. Really helpful for both my personal and professional life.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 49.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Quip, Inc.
- © 2017 Quip
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.