Quip - Docs, Chat, Sheets
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Quip is a simple place for work teams to create living documents. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Skip the endless chain of emails, meetings, chats and document versions by working simpler and faster with Quip on your Mac, iPad and iPhone. Watch your team and your work come alive.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
Take notes, share grocery lists, organize task lists, edit docs with your office coworkers, collaborate with any group or team on projects.
CHAT AND MESSAGING
Real-time chat and messaging is integrated seamlessly for easy collaboration, so you never have to switch to email.
Embed beautiful, full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions and a customized mobile keyboards that make editing a pleasure from any device.
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — iPhone, iPad, and desktop. Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your iPhone and iPad.
IMPORT & EXPORT
Import your documents from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more. Export documents to PDF and Microsoft Office. Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel. Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook, Google, or iCloud.
What's New in Version 5.1.9
We have exciting updates for Dreamforce! Update your app to ensure you are the first to see them.
So phuqing sick
Recent release has nifty power ups for docs. I now can switch my Trello + Google Docs flow to one doc in quip. Coda, enjoy your $60M lunch while it lasts
Other great stuff:
* collaborative notifs when people open your doc and when people create docs in a shared space... shared context isn't just about sharing info but sharing context of when people engage on what topic
* shared folder space done well --Google Docs, please take notes...on Quip perhaps
* mobile app is very slick, delightful to take notes on it
* stupidly easy to share a doc in view only mode externally
* have a reasonably powerful formula-enabled spreadsheet inside a doc. Copy+past special as png can go to heII
* for anyone complaining about formatting feature parity with other doc editors... consider that their guard rails on formatting takes the cognitive load out of composing, which makes it easier for less graphically confident coworkers to be emboldened by the uniformity and therefore contribute more
Just when you think Quip stopped updating the app
They give you #anotherone. Huge wins on the new powering. Consolidating a kanban board, calander, polls within Quip is amazing. Google sheets is great but the level of cross team communication it provides at the level of a Slack, makes Quip a no brainer. Shout out to the IOS engineers & mobile team making the offline sync work flawlessly.
Great App/Platform - Makes work pretty fun
I kind of think of this platform as Google Docs, Confluence by Atlassian, and Slack in one. The iPhone and iPad apps are great. The desktop/web app is great too.
The one key thing I would love to see them add is voice and video calling and conferencing. Really hope this is in the works.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 5.1.9
- Size: 50.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Quip, Inc.
- © 2017 Quip
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.