You want to eat less Meat & Dairy? Maybe become Vegan? Then Quit Meat is your Best Friend!
Follow day by day your animal product consumption, see how all the little progress you make into a vegan life benefit to the environment :
___DIET FOLLOW UP___
Just indicate each day which meat and dairy products you ate. The app will show you interesting insights on your diet.
___WATER & eCO2 CONVERSION___
The app calculate how much you reduced your animal products consuption compared to average people. It then tells you how much water, greenhouse gaz you saved accordingly. You can in that way see the direct impact of your efforts on the environment !
Hare you already Vegan? Just indicate when you started being vegan and see how much resources you spared by quitting animal products.
We know it is sometimes hard to find meat and dairy substitutes. Therefore we included in the app several vegan recipes and advices. You will never be out of inspiration!
___FUN ANIMAL FACTS___
We love animals and are amazed by how close to us they can be. That's why we curated numerous interesting article about them. The perfect material to enrich your small talks ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Room for Improvement
This app could certainly be more comprehensive, but I think it is a great idea and a great start, and I will certainly continue to use it! Some suggestions:
1) make clear what the number on the top right on the rightmost tab means - for example, mine says 61%, but there are conflicting interpretations between the label next to the number and the description when you tap on information (i), so I’m not sure whether I consumed 61% LESS animal products than the average person or 61% of the amount of animal products the average person eats (so 39% less).
2) add more information on how statistics are calculated in general. For instance it would be nice if there were little “i” buttons you could tap to learn how the measure is calculated. For instance, are certain animal products (like yogurt) given less weight than others (like pork)? And by how much? This would help users learn what animal products are the most harmful and therefore what to try to stay away from most.
3) the daily facts should probably be on the last page, not the first, since they are not the primary purpose of the app. And what I’ve seen of them, they look pretty depressing overall, a lot of animals going extinct...maybe add more upbeat facts, in particular, little things we as consumers can do to help animals and the earth!
4) create an option to show units in miles instead of km, ounces or cups instead of grams, etc
- AnnapurnApp Technologies UG haftungsbeschrankt
- 32.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 QuitMeat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.