Probably the most comprehensive Quit Smoking App in the AppStore will support you to give up smoking and become free. More than 100 individually calculated motivation messages will help you to persevere. New: Set your own goals with the new milestone feature.
- How much have you saved? (Money, cigarettes, time)
- Settings for nicotine, tar and carbon monoxide
- 20 different Health status indicators of current regeneration
- Setup your personal quit date exactly
- Share your goals via Twitter and Facebook and other social networks
- Widget and Notifications
- Shows never-read benefits of non-smoking
- More than 300 status messages of 4 subject areas
- Health, facts, money, toxins
- Amazing facts, charged by the second
What users say:
"It has never been so motivating to quit smoking. Quit Smoking Pro is my personal coach to become smokefree!"
- iOS 8 ready
- New notification and widget features
- Share milestone photos
- New iOS 8 design
- Ready for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixed a crash that could occur on 64 bit devices
Ratings and Reviews
I had a pulmonary embolism with a mass of 30-40 blood clots. I was advised if I wanted to live I had to stop smoking. I have smoked since I was 21, which has been about 16 yrs. I've quit before but never longer than 6 months. So far I'm almost to 4 months. This time has been the most difficult b/c I don't feel like I have a choice this time. You'd think my health would make quitting easier but it doesn't. When the craving gets really bad I come to this app and look at all the benefits I've personally achieved since I quit. Seeing all my milestones, how much money I've saved, and what else I could be spending that money on really helps to put it back into perspective. It was never nicotine I craved. Smoking was my coping skill to distance myself from everything else. I don't enjoy facing things head on but I know it's the best thing for me.
I started smoking at the age of 13 and almost on a daily basis since I was 14. I tried to quit many times being 6 months the longest. Last time I tried was on July 2013 and I downloaded this app. I haven't smoked ever since and although it is not to award all the merit I'd say 40% of it plus my will made it until today. I still keep the app and have a peak every since in a while to remind me of the health benefits achieved and of course the saved money, which I don't know where it is but at least I didn't spend it in poisoning myself. If you want to quit smoking this app might make the difference. I had to say it... That's all
I love this app. I quit smoking on February 1, 2014 and from time to time, it's a nice reminder of a personal major accomplishment in my life. My only suggestion is, since I live in the United States, I wish they would provide an option of changing the metric system to standard. Overall, five start app. Thank you for creating such a fantastic app.
- Etago UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 33.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Etago
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.