QuitNow! is the most complete tool you will find in the AppStore to quit smoking. More than two million of quitters confirm it!
QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
It's the quit smoking time!
This version includes a small improvement in the chat room. Do you know the text box where you write things to send them to the community? Probably you noticed that it did weird things when you wrote more than one line. She didn't like scrolling. Now, she does.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth a shot
I’ve been telling my wife that I want to quit smoking for a year now, it’s about time I put my foot down and give it up again. This app seemed worth the small cost so I bought it. Lots of people seem to complain about the message room, personally I don’t plan on using it so I could care less what people are saying in there. The achievements are timer are enough to hold myself accountable as I’m only 20 min into it and not wanting to reset the timer. Lots of neat features, this may be the break I was looking for.
I have downloaded other alleged “Quit Smoking” apps. All of them ended up being fancy countdowns. This app has the countdowns (based on actual science) and a chat system to talk to other people to get support. I’m not saying that this app was the reason that I was able to quit. I will say that being able to log on and let out all of my smoking stress on the chat room, then get nothing but pleasant and supportive responses was a good tool for me. Cold turkey 17 days and counting.
Thanks for your feedback, Lendaddy88, and congratulations for your quit! :·)
Pro doesn’t carry over to new device
The app is helpful. When I’m having a particularly difficult day, logging in and seeing how far I’ve come helps me stay on track. My only issue is I paid for the pro version on one phone. I upgraded and got a new phone and even when I log in again with Facebook, it doesn’t carry over. My user name and stats did, but not my subscription. No way I’m paying for it twice.
- Fewlaps, S.C
- 53.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 Fewlaps
- In-App Purchases
- QuitNow! PRO $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.