Quiver Hunting App
By Quiver App Co.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tracking your hunts has never been easier. Easily log activity while you’re out hunting to pattern where and when deer are moving so that you can hunt smarter.
Weather data that hunters care about. The Quiver Hunting App provides you up-to-date wind direction and speed, barometric pressure, sunrise / sunset times and moon phases for all your hunting locations.
All this powerful technology is brought to you by Legendary Whitetails.
Track key events from the stand in just a few taps
- Log when you see a deer or turkeys in order to track where and when things are moving
- Snap photos to capture specific events during the hunt
- Add custom field notes to remember important events during your hunt
- Mark when a shot was taken so that you can reference that specific point in time
- Tag when that big buck or that old gobbler hits the ground!
Location specific weather tracking so that you can map key weather patterns to deer activity in the stand
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset times
- Wind speed and direction
- Moon phases
- Barometric pressure and pressure trends
- All your hunting locations are kept private. We will never share your hunting spots with other users.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
New and improved design powered by Legendary Whitetails. Enhanced hunt editing capabilities to give you more flexibility in the app and richer push notifications to make sure you can target the best days to hunt.
Like the app so far.
Would like to see the ability to go back and make entries prior to the current time. I the event that you don’t start a hunt at the beginning, you can not go back and make entries prior to the start time of the hunt.
Also would like to be able to add log other game seen. Example; if you are on a deer hunt
and see a turkey, bear, grouse etc, there is no option to add other than the notes. Should be a selection just like the deer button to note a sighting. Not required but it would be nice.
Great app and great support
Great app, Brandon went above and beyond to create a awesome user friendly app that’s better than anything else out there, keep it up
Work in progress
I like the app, and yes it’s important to have a log for hunting as well as fishing. Not being able to add a hunt from the past is a real downer for me. Currently looking for an app I can transfer my experiences to.