Turn your PDF notes into an instant quiz to assess yourself for exam preparation.
Are you one of the student who covers part of your lecture notes with fingers or papers to assess yourself?
Then Quiz Dojo is the perfect tools for you. With Quiz Dojo you can first view your PDF notes, highlights and annotate them then automagically turn these highlights into a quiz for self assessment. Quiz Dojo will cover these highlights for you. Even better for every quiz session your grades, common mistakes and unattempted topics will be recorded to let you track your progress and revise on mistakes again and again until you have mastered the subject.
"It's like having a private tutor who asked you questions and reminded you to revise your weak points" says Simon B, RMIT student.
Quiz Dojo is also a fully functional note taking app which lets you hand write over your PDF notes.
- Highlight, underline and strikeout words on PDF notes
- Quiz yourself from highlights/underlines
- Track your grades and common mistakes
- Quiz yourself on common mistakes
- Add sticky notes to our annotations
- View summary of all or specific coloured highlights
- Revise mistakes from list generated automatically after quiz session
- Auto suggest topics identified as your weak points
- Import PDF from Dropbox, email, safari or other app
- Share note with/without quiz session in Dropbox, by Email or iTunes
- Free hand drawing. Useful for taking hand written notes
- Organise notes in folders and categories
- Open annotated PDF in other app like Evernote, Notability, etc
- Support zoom pad for more accurate writing
- Support wrist protector to let you rest your palm while writing
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work at all
Was hoping that older review was wrong and they had fixed it. Every time you click the import PDF button the whole program closes. Idiots. I've requested a refund from apple. They should require apps to work if they cost money
3 dollars on crap
My teacher literally forces me to buy this app and when I pressed import file to get my notes in, the app crashed. It just constantly crashed without end. I got in my moms phone (thanks to iCloud) and it did the same thing. DO NOT BUY
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.