By Heis Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quiz Me!, the most fun and efficient way to learn your flashcards.
With Quiz Me!, you can download flashcard sets from the online study website Quizlet, which already contains over 7 million flashcard sets, covering just about every topic. If you can’t find the perfect set for what you are looking for, you can easily make a new flashcard set on your device.
After the flashcard set is on your device, you can study offline, anywhere and anytime you want to.
You can study by using the Flashcard mode, the Learn mode, or the Test mode. With the combination of these three ways to study, you will without a doubt learn the information you need to pass your quiz.
- Download a set from Quizlet
- Create your own set with ease, and upload the set to your Quizlet account, so you can study the set on your computer and share the flashcards with others
- Edit any set’s flashcards at any time and upload the changes to Quizlet
- In Flashcard mode, you can study the set using classic flashcards
- In Learn mode, you are prompted with one side of a flashcard and it is your job to type in the answer on the other side. Once you have done this with every flashcard in that set, the round ends. In round 2, you will be prompted with the flashcards you got wrong in the first round. This will continue until you master all the flashcards in the set.
- In Test mode, study your set by taking a test that is made for you out of the flashcards in that set, including written questions, matching questions, multiple choice questions, and true false questions.
What's New in Version 1.2
++ New in V 1.2 ++
- Added ability to search the web for images to add to your flashcards
- Changed the Test mode so you never again have to tap twice on a question to answer it or see the answer once the test was graded
- Various improvements in the Learn mode
- Fixed bug where Quiz Me! could crash if a set was edited in a certain way
- Fixed bug where sets downloaded were not always saved
- Fixed bug where searching Quizlet sometimes failed
- Fixed numerous other bugs across the board
Great app! Add shuffle!!
First off, please add shuffle! And on longer cards I can't see the whole definition...(fix!!!) maybe add a scroll view here or something while I am typing my answers in.
Everything about this app is amazing and works well. Just what I needed for memorizing terms and quizzing myself except for the option to shuffle cards(this is a must have)
Greatest study app ever!!! Especially if you love quizlet
This app is really the best $.99 that I have ever spent. I love how you can download your flashcards right from quizlet in seconds plus add pictures of your own. Great study app. Easy interface and the study options are amazing. Absolutely recommend this for your iphone if you love quizlet!
This is just what I've been looking for. The only thing I want to add to this almost perfect studying machine is voice / sound. It is nice we can add image to our cards but if it have text to speech feature / that we can add sound then that will be great especially if one uses it to study Lang. Thank u for making such wonderful app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 27, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Patricia HEISER
- © 2011 Heis Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.