Quizlet: Flashcard & Language App to Study & Learn
By Quizlet LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Master your classes with the leading education app! Create your own flashcards or choose from millions created by other Quizlet users on thousands of subjects. If you're doing standardized test prep for big exams like the SAT or ACT, studying for an upcoming midterm or test, or just need homework help, you can feel confident with these powerful interactive learning tools — inside the classroom or out:
- Put your memory to the test with Learn
- Race against the clock in a game of Match
- Share flashcards with classmates (if you're a student) or your students (if you're a teacher)
- Listen to automatic pronunciations in 18 languages to make studying foreign languages a breeze
- Enhance your studying with images and audio
Offline access lets you study anywhere, anytime, whether you're inside the classroom or out. From middle school to grad school, be prepared studying for any subject, including vocabulary, biology, chemistry, AP classes, the SAT and ACT, and more. Learn foreign languages more effectively with study modes that allow you to memorize vocabulary, learn pronunciation and test yourself for more than 18 languages, including Spanish, French, German and Chinese. Available on multiple platforms, including the web, making it great for teachers to use with the entire class.
What our students and teachers say:
• “Quizlet is a must for every language learner.” -Toshi, English Teacher
• “Quizlet has really helped my studying habits and I love the fun games!” -Samuel, High School Student
• “Quizlet helps me be more confident on tests.” -Trenton, Middle School Student
We love feedback! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @quizlet.
If you enjoy the app, please leave a review. It means a lot!
What's New in Version 2.3.4
• Quizlet is now available in Portuguese!
Have feedback? Email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @quizlet
Love Quizlet? Leave a review. :)
Good, but missing something
This is a really good app to study with. I recently wrote a review about not being able to study starred cards. I figured out why I couldn't and that was because I was letting the audio loop on my study set. When I turned off the audio, the option came up at the end of the set. Please add a way to study starred items at the end with audio! I think that is the only feature this app is missing.
Definitely would recommend!
Great app! Most of my teachers use it, so that way we can study. It has multiple languages, you can put pics on it. Just great in general. Would definitely get it.
Buggy and not worth the $20 annual subscription
It cuts off words. You can't skip a card during the learning phase. It cuts off long terms during the "learning phase". You can't edit a card mid-learning without leaving, editing the set, and searching for that card. Tinycards by duolingo is better and you can upload images for free.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 24, 2016
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 59.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Quizlet LLC
- © Quizlet, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Quizlet Plus$19.99