By Quora, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quora is your best source for knowledge. Ask any question, get real answers from people with first hand experience, and blog about what you know.
• Add and browse questions, reviews, and blogs
• Answer questions and write blog posts and reviews with rich text features
• Share interesting questions, answers, and blog posts with your friends and followers
• Vote on the best answers, reviews, and blog posts
• Discover different topics that interest you
Quora is only for English-language content at this time. To provide the best experience possible, we ask that everyone have a Quora account and use their real, full name.
What's New in Version 3.2
A new bottom tab bar and top search box make it a breeze to navigate through the app from any content page:
• The "Feed" button goes back to your feed
• The "Open Qs" button shows you questions to answer or follow
• The "Question" button lets you add a question
• The "Notifs" button shows your notifications
• The "More" button shows your profile, inbox, and more
• The top search box is where you start a search
Not As Good as Wikipedia in Many Ways, But Better In Others
Quora is indeed a source of authentic knowledge you wouldn't find anywhere else, but its very "authenticity" is also its limitation. Answers are promoted according to how popular or interesting they are, not necessarily according to their accuracy. Since single individuals produce answers (and questions), a bias pervades most statements on quora. But that's exactly why the app is so great, no?
So far so good
So far I love it. I've only used it for a few days so I don't totally understand everything in there and how to get around but it's a very stable and rich platform. I'm confused about how private my answers are so far so I'm posting with caution now. It's really cool because this is a platform where young people can seek advice online and see a range of responses.
Quora is a truly ingenious app. Runs flawlessly with few bugs. I sometimes have an issue in the app where I can't access my blog, but I think that's due to a port problem. Enjoy asking questions and having them answered by other users across the world. A neat little app to say the least.