By Quora, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quora is your best source for knowledge. Ask any question, get real answers from people with first hand experience, and blog about what you know.
• Add and browse questions, reviews, and blogs
• Answer questions and write blog posts and reviews with rich text features
• Share interesting questions, answers, and blog posts with your friends and followers
• Vote on the best answers, reviews, and blog posts
• Discover different topics that interest you
Quora is only for English-language content at this time. To provide the best experience possible, we ask that everyone have a Quora account and use their real, full name.
What's New in Version 3.2.3
Bug fixes include:
• Enable sign up and sign in through Facebook
• Fix bug causing app to crash after sharing to Facebook
Powerful, Fun, and Revolutionary
Quora is a revolutionary service; it allows people to consult with professionals around the world, including employees of major companies like Apple, Google, and Microsoft, and no other product I've ever used has done that anywhere near as extraordinarily as Quora.
This app is an amazing addition to this amazing service, which I as a Top Writer in both 2012 and 2013 use a lot. The only thing this app needs is to run natively on iPad, which would be much better for writing answers and comments in my opinion. The full website for Quora runs fine on iPad, but a native app would make the experience so much better and far more powerful for the device, extending its functionality even more.
NOTE: For those experiencing bugs with pages not loading, just refresh the view and it should sort itself out. This is a very inconvenient bug, but it should hopefully be squashed soon by the Quora team.
Great source for general knowledge! Nice interface also.
THIS APP USED TO BE THE BEST!
The feed no longer loads???
One of my favorite sources of general knowledge!