Quora is a Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge. People come to Quora to ask questions about any subject, read high quality knowledge that's personalized and relevant to them, and share their own knowledge with others. Quora is a place to share knowledge and better understand the world.
* Ask a question and get helpful answers
* Follow topics and browse quality content
* Learn from credible people with first-hand knowledge
* Answer questions and share your knowledge with the world
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Visit quora.com/contact
We're always working to improve your experience on Quora through new features and improvements across the product.
It's important for us to invest in making sure our app runs smoothly. This update includes several under the hood improvements and small bug fixes to improve the performance of the app.
Follow our Product Updates blog at http://productupdates.quora.com to stay up to date with our latest product changes. Send us any feedback via http://www.quora.com/contact
Ratings and Reviews
- Quora, Inc
- 47.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Marathi, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Quora, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.