By Missing Piece Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your business from your iPhone. Missing Piece is proud to bring you Quote Now.
Quote Now is the quote only version of Taking Care of Business. It creates secure PDF quotes in a professional format which can be emailed directly from your iPhone. Copy or blind copy the quotes back to your office.
Quote Now includes an optional quote calculator for building up more complex quotes. It also builds a history database as you use it - no need to spend hours entering your inventory before you use the application.
Quote Now is stand alone - you do not need an internet connection or third party website to process your transactions.
Quote Now can be customised, is flexible and integrates all its functions into a powerful business tool. You can even add your own company logo.
Quote Now would be ideal for a business owner or sales person who just wants to send quotes from their iPhone. It is well designed, intuitive and easy to use.
• Create and send quotes from your phone in pdf format
• Incorporate your company logo
• Use the handy quote calculator for working out quantities and prices
• View a summary of quotes sent and their status
• Integrate with your iPhone contacts
• Build a history database as you use the application
• Customise the application to suit your business – add notes, terms and tax rates
• How to page included in the application.
What's New in Version 1.2
Euro Symbol now displaying on the PDF.
Decimal point crashing the calculator.
Euro symbol not showing in item list.
Useful and time saving, but couple of missing pieces
This is Useful, and saves lots of time. I can fill in a quote, and email it to a customer while I am standing in his yard, or business parking lot. He can approve work while I am still there, saving me trip back to office etc. I would like to enter a Quote number. Enlarge the work QUOTE. Instert one photo of the tree that needs cutting, or car that needs towing. How about changine the word QUOTE to INVOICE and resending to customer without re-filling out again. I would like to enter the customers name and email address in the QUOTE form without having to go to fill out their name in my phone contact list, as I will likely never call them again, This app. can reduce my visits to a customer down to 1 trip instead of 2. and cut time to begin work from days to minutes in some cases. (such as removing a fallen tree at apartment complex that needs a quote before I can begin work. How about bringing up last filled out quote, editing it for new customer and sending edited form to another account. Thanks. Worth the price right now, but keep working on it. BillJ
Revision Needed Before Useful
This is a great concept and I really looked forward to being able to crest quotes while in the field and sending them directly from my iPhone. However, this just won't be possible until several changes are made.
• Each line entry should allow for bullet items to appear below it giving more detail about that line item. You currently can enter a sub item, but that automatically enters a dollar figure, even if zero, which looks bad if you're simply trying to give sub-description lines under each line item.
• When entering the contact person's name, the app only allows you to select an existing contact from your iPhone. It would be nice to just be able to manually enter a person's name in that field because I don't necessarily want to add a new contact for every Joe Schmoe that gets a quote from my company.
• When entering details for a quote, if you turn your iPhone to landscape, you can no longer see what you're typing. The app should allow you to see the text being entered whether it's in portrait or landscape mode.
This app could be really useful with just a couple of minor changes. Let us enter sub-lines with description text under each line item. Give us manual contact name entry ability. Allow landscape text entry.
I'll revise my rating once these changes are made.
App works well. We do on site quotes and we can quickly complete a quote and it emails back to the office and to the customer easily in one step. If we price something under $1 per unit it doesn't show units @ on estimate like it does if the item is 1$ or more. Little quirk that needs fixed.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 28, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Missing Piece Technology Pty Ltd
- © Missing Piece Technology Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.