By Black Labs Consulting, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quotefalls is a classic word game where your goal is to construct a quotation by selecting from available letters in the vertical columns. The letters in each column will go into the squares immediately below them, but not necessarily in the order they appear. When you have correctly placed all the letters they will form a memorable quotation.
• Play anytime, puzzles take minutes to solve
• Memorable quotes, share your favorites on Facebook
• Perfect for everyone with three levels of difficulty
• Featured by Apple as New And Noteworthy and What's Hot
• Print puzzles to play on paper
• One purchase covers your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Scores and stats to track your progress
• Optionally show incorrect answers and auto fill
• See how others are doing with Game Center
• Email puzzles and quotes to your friends
This is what our users are saying:
• "Great game, great quotes, love to play and love the challenges."
• "It is addicting, fun, and can even be enlightening with the great quotes..."
• "Quotefalls, is very easy to learn and is very entertaining."
• "This is a great game. It's fun and challenging."
• "Awesome game. It's fun to play, and to find out what the quotes are."
• "This game is fantastic! I can't stop playing."
• "This is exactly what I've been waiting for. So glad to have found it."
Thank you to all our users, especially those of you who have taken the time to write such warm reviews. Much, much, more to come, stay tuned.
Follow us on Twitter @ilogophile
Become a fan of Quotefalls at Facebook
What's New in Version 3.0
iPad Retina and iPhone 5 support for Cryptogram, Crypto-Families and Quotefalls.
- Added high resolution art for iPad retina support.
- New layout to get the most from the iPhone 5's wider screen.
- Fixed Game Center Achievements issue.
I love quotefalls. This app runs very smoothly (although it does crash occasionally, but not often). The problem I have with it is the super small buttons on the medium and long puzzles that cause my fat fingers to hit the wrong letter that I wasn't aiming for. This adds to the mistakes and it adds to the timer on the puzzle. I do have an iPod so I realize there isn't much that can be done space wise.
I also think $3 is a bit much for this. It should be $2 at most, especially since there are additional puzzles you are supposed to buy.
Overall I would still recommend getting this app. I really enjoy it.
This is a lot of fun and really is like Wheel Of Fortune. After playing the easier short lines for a little bit you'll probably want to step up to the longer lines. I purchased all the different pack that come with it. The movie packet might be a bit too easy on real famous movies like The Godfather. After three right letters it was obvious what the line was.
This is a nice relaxing game for maybe pre teens on up. I'm pretty sure some kids down o 10 years could manage the easier lines
This is fun
I'm really enjoying this game. I like that it keeps your average time for each level of difficulty and the quotes are fun. I chose four stars only because it mentioned in app purchases, and I fear that means I'll run out of puzzles. I don't like being forced/tricked into purchases. If it does run out, then I think they should note the number of games that comes with the first package in the app description.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 42.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Black Labs Consulting, Inc.
- © 2012 Norman Basham
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Humorous Quotes$0.99
- At The Movies$0.99
- Quotes By Women$0.99
- Quotes By Famous People$0.99