The Best Quran App! Quran Kareem is the complete Quran in Uthmani Book form with verse by verse translation, transliteration, notes, bookmarks and recitation!
● World famous reciters including Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Sheikh Mishary Rashid Alafasy, Cheikh Saad al Ghamedi and more with Riwayat Hafs, riwayat Qaloon, Riwayat Warch, Tajweed and Muaalim...
● Audio translation in English, Urdu, Persian, French and more...
● Three English translations and many language translations (AlBanian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hausa, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Malaysian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Uzbek...)
● Tafsir - Tafheem Al Jalalayn in english
● Tafsir ibn al katheer in French
● 8 Arabic Tafsir (saadi, muyasser, ibn katheer, Baghawi, Tabari, Kortobi, ibn Achour).
●I3rab Quran of Kassem Hamid Doaas
● English Transliteration.
● Tafsir al Muyasser audio
● Possibility to repeat the Ayah or The Surah many times
With Quran Kareem you can also:
+navigate between Surahs, Hizb, Juzz' and/or pages very quickly.
+search in the Arabic Quran text, and display results, and jump to the desired ayah quickly.
+download the audio.
نشكر الله عز وجل الذي وفقنا بفضله لإنجاز هذا التطبيق.
Thank God Almighty to accomplish this application.
شكر وعرفان لموقع مجمع الملك فهد لطباعة المصحف الشريف (مصدر الصور) ولموقع تنزيل (مصدر النص القرآنى والتراجم) وموقع
Verse by Verse Quran
وموقع جامعة الملك سعود مصدر التفاسير
Special thanks to King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an (source of Quran images files) , Tanzil.net (source of Quran text and translations) , quran.ksu.edu.sa (source of Tafasir (explanations)) and Verse by Verse Quran (source of recitations audio files).
New reciters interface.
Fix bug & optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
I just got this app, so far so good! I am enjoying it, the only downside to it is I can't change the reader. It would take straight to buying it without even giving me any options or an idea how much do I have to pay. It should show the price before prompting you to sign in to iTunes to buy. So you don't really have to choose between readers or recitation
styles. It's a great app, but it would greater without surprises.
This one is absolutely my favorite Quran app. There's a lot of Quran apps, and I have several on my iPhone, but I always choose this one to read from. It has many options and many features (although there are thing you need to purchase which I didn't).
My favorite feature is the search engine. It's the best search engine for Quran I found. You can easily search anything.
The best Quran app
I have used this app for years and one thing I like most about it is the fact that it looks and feels like a Quran hard copy. No bugs and updates just make me love it even more. If only the developers could create other apps(or add other features)for athan, duas(supplications including khatum al Quran / dua for completion of the Quran), it would be more helpful.
Thanks for this wonderful app and may Allah richly reward you.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hamida Ouerghemmi
- 106.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Quran
- In-App Purchases
- Full Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.