Quran Kareem 16 Line for iPhone and iPod
By SHL Info Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SHL info systems presents “ The most advanced Quran application ever made for a touch screen device”.
This is a digital version of the 16 line Hifzi Quran familiar to Muslims from south Asia. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
A special highlight of this app is the authentic translation in English by renowned Muslim scholar Hz. Mufti Taqi Muhammed Usmani db.
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Use slider to jump to a page
- Jump directly to Rub, Nisf or Thalatha of a Juz.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Ruku Number, Waqf Lazim, Rub, Nisf, Thalatha and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- 12 free gapless audio recitations with option to purchase additional recitations. New reciters are added remotely every few days. Currently we have: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit (Mujawwad & Murattal), Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Minshawi, Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai, Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani, Sheikh Mohamed Al-Tablawi, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Nada, Dr. Ahmed Nuaina, Sheikh Hani Ar Rifai, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Hadi Kanakeri and Yahya Hawwa. More coming soon inshaAllah.
- Audio recitation includes repeatition and grouping of multiple ayaahs to aid memorization
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Search within Quran text and translations
- Background audio playback
- iCloud Sync
Please follow us on twitter @SHLinfoSystems
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
Suggestions for improvements are welcome.
What's New in Version 3.9.6
Improvements under the hood.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/shlinfosystems
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/shlinfosystems
Contact us: email@example.com
Definitely Worth it & Superb.
Just downloaded it & glad to see it is same as we used to use during hifz. May Allah SWT give ajar to the developing team. Highly recommended for huffaz especially from South Asia because they use the same layout. Will keep updating the review.
Best Quran App
I love this app. I can select the number of verses to be memorized for play repeatedly on audio.
This is the best Quran app on the market by far
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jun 17, 2014
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 367 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sarim Hussain
- © 2012-2013 SHL Info Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sheikh Hani Ar Rifai$0.99
- Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai$0.99
- Sheikh Ali Jabir$0.99
- Sheikh Al-Hudaify$0.99
- Sheikh Mishary Al-Afasy$0.99
- Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly$0.99
- Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani$0.99
- Sheikh Muhammed Siddiq Al-Minshawi$0.99
- Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady$0.99
- Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi$0.99