By Solesignal Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
QuteControl is a Mac desktop App to control a Naim Audio UnitiQute network player and similar devices.
Control volume, playback and selected input right from your Desktop. Browse and select what to play from your UPNP server or USB stick, or listen to iRadio. (Control of the conventional radio tuners is not supported).
QuteControl has been designed for use with UnitiQute but works also with other Uniti and NDX devices by Naim Audio for features that they share with a UnitiQute.
- If you cannot connect to your device, please make sure that no other App is using it at the same time (like the n-stream iPhone App). The Naim devices only support connection from one App at a time.
- The display of Album Art is only available when using a upnp source and the image quality depends on what your upnp server provides.
- QuteControl displays the content of your library as it receives it from the Uniti. QuteControl has no influence on the speed of browsing or how the content is prepared by your Library.
- This is a third party application. Naim has been supportive but otherwise not been involved in the development.
UnitiQute, SuperUniti, ND5XS, Uniti or NDX device with Software version 3.0.0 or later and configured with a known IP address in your network.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- 10.9 support
- Fixes a bug occurring on versions prior to 10.9
Great app, with minor shortcoming
This is a great app as it works flawlessly with my Naim NDX. I have a problem with the Naim’s actual app playing Flac, but with this app I am all set, no issues whatsoever. However, if the Solesignal could release an update that also allowsers the users to shift the time (as in drag the time to a certain minute in a song) then I’d definitely give it a 5 star. I hope this is doable.
Useful app for Naim Uniti users
Its a shame that the expensive all in one network amplifiers in the Naim Uniti range cannot be controlled from the desktop. This app solves that problem. Its minimalist but it gets the job done. Hope the developer keeps it updated.
Even though it says qutecontrol it works on my Naim Unitilite.