QVC for iPhone
By QVC, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can get up-to-the-minute product information with a simple glance at your wrist. Our new experience for the Apple Watch has been designed to integrate seamlessly with our existing QVC for iPhone® app. Simply download the updated QVC app on your iPhone and you’ll be able to sync the experience you already know and love to the brand new Apple Watch. Get more of what you love with the QVC for iPhone® app that anyone can download for free. The My Account feature lets you access more order information than ever. You can track your order, edit Easy Pay™ options, manage your address book, and more. Plus, as always, never miss our Today's Special Value®—our best find of the day, good for one day only.
• Glance – The new glance feature on the Apple Watch allows you to scan Item On Air information on the fly.
• QVC App for the Apple Watch – Access our app directly from the Apple Watch home screen for Item On Air and Today’s Special Value® information.
• Touch ID fingerprint authentication support for iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus devices running iOS8 or higher.
• Watch our full 16:9 HD live stream and purchase the current Item On Air.
• See customer ratings & reviews on our product detail pages and product listings. Plus on our enhanced product detail pages, view product images, information, sizing, color swatches, availability and delivery date estimates.
• Find exactly what you're looking for with our full-search capability – search over 100,000 items by category, item number, product description, brand, phrase, or word. From there, you have the ability to narrow those search results.
• On our Homepage, find our Today's Special Value offer, One Day Only Price™ offers, and current Item On Air, plus Items Recently On Air, and featured promotions.
• Narrow the Items Recently On Air product listing by show.
• Enjoy Buy More, Save More offers.
• Share items via Facebook or Twitter. Email an item to your friend or to yourself as a reminder to view a product later.
• Speed Buy® to purchase items quickly and confidently! New customers can easily create an account—anytime, anywhere. Our app can also save your email address for faster purchases in the future.
• Check your order status, edit or cancel orders, and manage Auto-Delivery.
• Update your personal information, manage your address book, and view/edit Easy Pay options.
• Access and shop your Wish List.
Award-winning Service: We've been honored multiple times with BizRate's "Circle of Excellence" distinction. We've also received Shopping.com's "Trusted Store" Seal, a prestigious vote of customer confidence awarded to online merchants.
QVC is committed to giving you quality service and treating your information responsibly. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
QVC is VeriSign Secured, so you can feel confident while shopping with us. We participate in the VeriSign Secured Seal Program. All of your personal information is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software when it's transmitted to us during the checkout process, just as it is on QVC.com. Also, your QVC PIN is never stored on your device.
Watching QVC's video stream may significantly increase the data usage amount of your mobile device and may incur additional fees. Contact your carrier for more information.
What's New in Version 2.9.4
We made bug fixes to help maintain a seamless shopping experience.
Love QVC, but 2 frustrations with the app
Purchases go smoothly with the app. User-friendly process. My issues involve features using the mobile app on my iPhone 6S Plus. I have problems with adding anything to my wish list and paying my Q-card bill.
At some point in the last year or two, I started getting an error msg when trying to add an item to my wish list. I often want to use this list if I'm in a hurry and can't make a purchase right then. I miss using this feature. I miss gift ideas because this option doesn't work!
The more frustrating issue is the "pay my bill" process on my phone. Your system lets me go all the way thru logging in and selecting the "make a pmt" option - and then takes me to a blank screen that NEVER completes its command. I've tried it periodically over the last year with the same result. Have given up despite the loss of convenience.
I never have the time to call and wait to report the problems, but take the opportunity now to pass my complaints on to you.
Makes purchasing even EASIER than ever (which is saying ALOT!), and super simple, but there is a glitch in the system! When the prompt pops up for whether you want to enroll within automatic future shipments, if you choose "no" CB you only want a one time shipment, it will not place anything in your shopping cart!! I returned to the item to redo my purchase, and this repeated 6x before it finally placed item into my cart as a one time order!
Useful but sometimes frustrating
Good way to make quick purchases. I like the items recently on air feature. Needs a Back button, especially to go Back from the cart. Speed Buy has stopped working. It is frustrating that I can't just use fingerprint ID for everything and I have to enter my password for some functions.