QVC for iPhone
By QVC, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Customer-requested enhancements! Now you can get more of what you love with the QVC for iPhone® app that anyone can download for free. The new My Account feature lets you access more order information than ever. You can track your order, edit Easy Pay options, manage your address book, and more. Plus, as always, never miss our Today's Special Value®—our best offer of the day, good for one day only.
- Touch ID fingerprint authentication support for iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus devices running iOS 8
- Track orders
- Update your personal information
- Edit and cancel orders
- View and edit Easy Pay options
- Manage Auto-Delivery options
- Access and shop your Wish List
- Manage your address book
- Watch our full 16:9 HD live stream and purchase the current Item On Air.
- See customer ratings & reviews on our product detail pages and product listings. Plus on our enhanced product detail pages, view product images, information, sizing, color swatches, availability and delivery date estimates.
- Find exactly what you're looking for with our full-search capability – search over 100,000 items by category, item number, product description, brand, phrase, or word. From there, you have the ability to narrow those search results.
- Order both in stock and Waitlisted items.
- Easily navigate our enhanced homepage. Find our Today's Special Value offer, One Time Only values, and current Item on Air, plus Items Recently on Air and featured promotions.
- Enjoy Buy More, Save More offers, Easy Pay options, multiple ship-to address capability, and more.
- Narrow the Items Recently on Air product listing by show.
- Share items via Facebook or Twitter. Email an item to your friend or to yourself as a reminder to view a product later.
- Speed Buy® to purchase items quickly and confidently! New customers can easily create an account—anytime, anywhere. Our app can also save your email address for faster purchases in the future.
- Check your order status.
If something's not what you expected, just send it back within 30 days of receipt for an exchange (if available) or full refund of the purchase price. See the QVC Return Policy for details.
Award-winning Service: We've been honored multiple times with BizRate's "Circle of Excellence" distinction. We've also received Shopping.com's "Trusted Store" Seal, a prestigious vote of customer confidence awarded to online merchants.
QVC is committed to giving you quality service and treating your information responsibly. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
QVC is VeriSign Secured, so you can feel confident while shopping with us. We participate in the VeriSign Secured Seal Program. All of your personal information is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software when it's transmitted to us during the checkout process, just as it is on QVC.com. Also, your QVC PIN is never stored on your device.
Compatible with iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad®
Requires iOS 6+ or later
Watching QVC's video stream may significantly increase the data usage amount of your mobile device and may incur additional fees. Contact your carrier for more information.
What's New in Version 2.7.8
Based on your feedback, we have fixed some bugs and crash issues for a more seamless experience.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please continue to share your thoughts, so we can continue to enhance your experience and improve performance.
Major connection issues!!!
I have the fastest internet connection available (fiber to my house, almost T1 speeds) and EVERY TIME I attempt to use the QVC app, I get a "No Network Connection Found" error. Sometimes it happens immediately when I launch the app & it kicks me out; other times, and more common, I get in the app but if I tap on an item to look at it, I get the same "No Network Connection Found" error and a blank page loads. If I turn my WiFi off and use AT&T's network, the app works fine but then I'm eating into my data plan.
The app is otherwise a great app, they've added some great new features, but honestly as long as this connection problem exists, I'm not going to use it & eat up my data plan. I see others have the same issue which frankly I was glad to see, I was concerned it was an issue with my phone!
I'd rate the app 5 stars were it not for this connection problem, which I consider quite serious.
I Wish It Wasn't This Good...
My husband hates this app...mainly because I'm on it about as many times a day that I breathe. The videos are always sharp and crystal clear (unlike other shopping apps...I see you HSN) My only pet peeve is when I'm deep in the depths of an extensive item search and I accidentally hit a button at the bottom of the screen. When I go back to my search I have to start all over again. This happens all too often. If there was a way to preserve the spot on the search I was at, that would be superb. Not enough of an issue to take off a star, however. LOVE the Q app. Have it for iPhone and iPad, both are amazing.
Great APP overall, but I would like the ability to choose how many easypay's I would like to use, when I choose a product (like we choose Qty.), not when I'm in the checkout process. It would also be nice to have an accurate total of what our current amount is at the time we are making the purchase (before we click submit) if we use easy pay, instead of just the price of purchase we owe for the entire purchase, both would be nice. While I am not bad at math, it does tend to get rather confusing when you have multiple items w/different pay schedules. Thank you, Mrs. Parsons