Qview comes pre-installed on Hisense 4K UHD Smart TVs.
Hisense Qview is unique because it enables multiple users to share multiple pieces of their content to the TV at the same time! If you’re planning a small gathering or large party, then Hisense Qview is the perfect way for everyone in attendance to share the spotlight together. Simply upload your favorite videos or photos into the queue (which holds 50 pieces of content at a time) and then view them one after the other on your Hisense 4K UHD Smart TV. Download Hisense Qview now to get started!
• ‘Joined’ notification: Each time someone joins in to share their content, his or her name briefly appears on the TV screen.
• Share: Press the Share icon to cast a photo or video to the TV screen for others to view in a larger size
• Play Mode: Use this feature to enable or disable the queue from showing the next piece of content.
• Swipe Left/Right: Use the Swipe feature to go to the next or previous content on TV.
• Grab: The Grab feature is disabled by default. Use it to enable others to access the piece of content that you’ve shared to the TV.
• ‘Grabbed’ notification: Each time a user ‘grabs’ content (which can only be accessed when the content owner ‘enables’ the Grab feature), an on-screen notification briefly displays the device name.
• Exit notification: Each time a user leaves Hisense Qview an on-screen notification message is shown.
Download Hisense Qview now to enjoy it.
More details about Hisense Qview
Up to 10 people can share content on the TV at the same time. Qview supports JPEG, PNG and MP4 files. When a user leaves the app, then his or her content is no longer available for others to view or access. To view FAQs about this app, visit http://www.hisense-usa.com
Hisense Qview was developed by the Hisense Software Development team. We’d love to receive your feedback about your experience with using this app and will continue to add enhancements.
To purchase the Hisense 4K UHD Smart TV, visit http://www.walmart.com
fix some network issues
Ratings and Reviews
Got the app to recognize my Hisense TV, but... in Apple Store, choosing "App Support" should take me to App Support, not the website of the company. I don't care about refrigerators. I want support for the App. Also, let me choose which files to exclude, or let me choose several files at a time. Choosing each file to include, and having to confirm after selecting each file is time consuming. NEED INSTRUCTIONS. Can't find help for how to use app. Perhaps there is, but not easy to find if it's there.
Doesn’t actually do anything...
This app will detect a TV running the QView TV app over the local network and connect. It will allow you to choose to share video content and caution you that others can grab this content, it then uploads the video to some unknown location. The TV will allow you to select black rectangles and it may display “Loading...” but that’s as much as it does. For photos there’s just a little less, you can select one and press share but nothing happens as a result of the action.
Do not work
I install the app in my iPhone 5S and select the pictures I want to see in my Hisense H6, but it doesn't show any thing in the screen. I try to look for information in the internet, but I didn't find anything. I like a lot this TV, but at least Hisense company, suppose to make helpful videos for their products or a good customer service to explain how it works.. if it works.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Cachivache. We would like to help. May we have your TV Model Number? Your Model Number sticker is located at the back of the unit. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.