Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Challenging and thoroughly addictive! Now you can play the original award winning board game Qwirkle on your iPad and iPhone!
Qwirkle is MindWare's best-selling board game, with over two million copies sold worldwide. Through the years, Qwirkle has received numerous awards including Mensa, Parents' Choice, Major Fun and the Spiel des Jahres, Germany's coveted game of the year award.
- Solo, Online, and Pass and Play modes all support up to 4 players.
- 4 levels of difficulty, from easy to expert.
- Includes Achievements and Leaderboards through Game Center.
- Customize your experience - choose your favorite background to play on.
- Play with classic Qwirkle colors or personalize your tiles with custom colors.
- Exciting animations and playful music enhance the Qwirkle experience!
- Tutorial and Help sections get you playing fast and easy!
WHO WILL YOU PLAY?
- Play solo against 4 levels of robot, from easy to expert.
- For family game night, use Pass and Play mode to play together on a single device.
- Challenge your friends to play online through Game Center.
- Find new online opponents through auto-match in Game Center.
Find out more about Qwirkle on the MindWare website:
Want to share your thoughts on the digital version of Qwirkle directly with the developers? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments! We'd love to have your input about what you like and ideas for improvements. We look forward to your feedback!
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Improvements to Game Center / Multiplayer support.
- Can now "swipe" to open/close the side panel.
Fun but glitchy!!
This game is fun, but the glitches are bad. Sometimes there is an extra piece underneath another piece - and when you move it you can see the one underneath. You can even shuffle them around so essentially you are playing with 7 pieces instead of 6 - which seems like cheating. Another game there was a piece in the middle of the board just kind of hanging there not attached to anything. The game menu is a pain to scroll through, games where it's your turn should be at the top. And a chat feature would be nice. Fun to play, but hope these glitches get worked out!!
It would be nice if the app had alerts so I'd know when it's my turn. I shouldn't have to open the app just to see if it's my turn in a game. Many free games have this figured out already :-(
Fun little transfer of the board game