Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Place tiles and score big points against your friends on multiple mobile platforms!
QwordZ by myTrn has tons of innovative features not available in other crossword-style board games:
** Stat-tracker so you can see your average scores, win-loss records & more.
** Definitions of uncommon words help you learn while you play.
** Fast-pace game option finds opponents wanting a quick game.
** Find similar players for evenly matched games.
** Friends list shows which of your friends have been playing recently.
** Randomized board option for wild, high-scoring style of play.
Features included in the Full Version only:
- Start new game while playing more than 3 concurrent games
- Cross-platform play
- Seeking evenly matched random oppponents
Plus all the features you love:
- Play your tiles to form words on a 15x15 board, scoring big bonuses where you can.
- Turn-based gaming, using myTrn's speedy servers.
- Play up to 20 simultaneous games.
- Play against friends or random opponents.
- Notifications when it's your turn or when you've been invited to play by a friend.
- Sleek graphics and smooth gameplay.
Come to our website to...
...vote on new words for the QwordZ dictionary
...see the days most popular words
...see where your high-scores rank
...see daily high scoring words
Don't do it!
Too many problems!!! Won't let me out of a game started 30 days ago with a person who never made a move. Would not let me play more than 3 games even though I have the paid version. Deleted app but when I reinstalled, I could not get my user name back even though I was supposed to be able to transfer it to another device.
Do NOT get this App!!!
Another new player
A nice fun game, but no one to play with. Even the tester takes days before they make a move! Very disappointed!
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 08, 2011
- Version: 1.00
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Consulting Merengue, LLC
- © Merengue Publishing, 2011.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.