Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
r/ally answers the question "Who Knows What?" inside of your organization. r/ally:
- Improves productivity
- Boosts engagement
- Analyzes organizational skills
r/ally is an exclusive collaboration tool for professionals with little time and lots of ambition. r/ally encourages users to announce their business and personal goals, soliciting the support of a trusted community. It's fun, productive and allows you to uncover strategic relationships among ambitious professionals.
Build better business relationships and reach your professional goals with r/ally.
How r/ally Works
1. Set Goals: Tell the community the goals you want to accomplish.
2. Offer Support: Lend your skills and expertise to other professionals.
3. Accept Advice: Get input from others on how you can achieve your goals.
4. r/ally Together: Build trusted relationships, earn kudos and win rewards when you r/ally with one another to make your goals real.
What is a r/ally?
A r/ally is a private, one-on-one, discussion between two members of the r/ally community on how to best reach a specific goal.
• Build new relationships when you r/ally with other registered users
• Get motivated to accomplish your professional goals
• Earn Kudos, r/ally's form of public praise and recognition from other users for helping them on their goals
• Connect and interact with a range of professionals out side your normal circle of contacts
• Control your privacy – all messages occur in a private, one on one chat environment
• Simple profile creation via LinkedIn login
• Private, one-on-one messaging with users you specifically select to collaborate with
• Get notified when users:
◦ offer to collaborate on your goals
◦ accept your offer of support
◦ update a r/ally
◦ complete a goal
◦ give you kudos
• Cross post your new and completed goals to Twitter and LinkedIn
• Track the:
◦ goals you complete
◦ users you assist
◦ kudos you earn
• Browse through users goals based on keywords
• The r/ally activity stream lets you know which users
◦ start new goals,
◦ collaborate with one another,
◦ earn kudos,
◦ completed a goal
• Publicly praise users who help you
• Report disruptive users
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Corrected Linkedin login bug
- improved notifications
- improved setting controls
- minor bug fixes