It’s a whole new ballgame with R.B.I. Baseball 18! R.B.I. 18 takes a significant leap
delivering all-new Franchise Mode, brand new detailed player models, hundreds of new animations, high fidelity MLB ballparks, revamped crowd system, more dynamic camera angles and a stunning UI presentation. This MLB season get the baseball game that will have you wanting to PLAY IT AGAIN!
All-New Franchise Mode: Take control of your favorite MLB team! Make trades, pick up free agents or call up rookies through multiple seasons.
Authentic MLB Players: Completely redesigned player models, hundreds of new animations including unique player-specific animations bring a whole new look and feel.
Better Ballparks: Experience enhanced lighting, textures, revamped 3-D crowd system and new dynamic camera angles in all 30 MLB ballparks.
MLB Legends: Play as the greats with over 100 historic players
Roster Updates: Get the latest rosters throughout the 2018 season and use the new Import Rosters feature to keep your in-progress Franchise current without starting over!
**NOTE FOR DEVICES UNDER 2GB**
Both Franchise and Postseason modes require at least 2GB of device RAM. Other features including exhibition mode will be playable on your device. We have optimizations in development to better support these devices in the future.
© 2018 MLB.com MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved. OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION-MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
- Fix for Free Agents or Legends disappearing after overwriting Franchise rosters
- Fix for save data corruption
- Additional bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
NOT COMPATIBLE ON IPOD
Probably a good game but it was a $5 ripoff for a game I can’t even play. Why have it in the iPod AppStore if you cannot even play it?
Love the game. Great for my subway rides. Can we get the ability to play music simultaneously? Would be a great update!
Before buying this...
Before buying this game, I recommend that you keep your patience. First of all, there are, in my opinion, wayyyyy too many foul-outs. Like an insane amount. Nearly 81% of my pits on offense are from foul-outs. It shouldn’t happen that much, but r does. Also, the animations are wacky
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 3.1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.