RØDE Rec LE
By RØDE Microphones
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RØDE Microphones presents RØDE Rec LE, an introductory version of its professional audio recording app, RØDE Rec.
RØDE Rec LE gives you the opportunity to trial the core elements of RØDE Rec free of charge, with the ability to upgrade at any time to access the complete professional feature set of the full app.
New in 2.8:
• Dedicated iPad interface – view the waveform, editing and a suite of controls on the one screen
• Improved interface
BROADCAST QUALITY AUDIO
• High resolution 24-bit, 44.1kHz stereo/mono recording (up to 96kHz when paired with the RØDE iXY microphone)
• Live input monitoring
• Output in multiple formats including WAV, AIFF, and CAF
• Direct publish to SoundCloud
• Upload via FTP
Upgrade to the full version of RØDE Rec to access all the features, including:
• Output in extended formats including MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC and more
• EQ and dynamics: Compression, high/low-pass filter, and frequency cut/boost
• Preset recording profiles for a range of common situations (lecture, concert, interview and more)
• Real-time waveform and one-touch markers
• Non linear cut/copy/paste/crop
• Waveform looping
• Normalise volume and change gain levels
• Direct publish to Dropbox
• Extended SoundCloud Functionality
What's New in Version 2.9.43
This update of RØDE Rec LE fixes a wide range of issues and bugs, including improved performance, stability and compatibility with iOS 9 and the iPhone 6s and 6 Plus.
I can't believe it!!
I have no clue what their budget is for this app but I bet it isn't much. Really upset this morning. I needed a recorder for my Rode Wireless Filmaker Mic and decided to give the app a try. I can not obtain the file. I assume you must upgrade to the paid version to get the file but I am not sure if that'll get the files off my computer. I am beyond ticked at Rode right now. It has actually made me wonder if their products are even worth the price they sell them at. I spent 400 dollars on a mic, at least give me an app that runs if your going to advertise about your app.
Fire was better
This app was once known as Fire before Rode acquired the app. Now the app seems to be fairly weak at best. But I can't get the LE version to even work. The buttons are grayed out and the only button that stands out is a request to upgrade to the paid version. The reviews at the paid version repeat the same issues for users - people can't get the app to work, buttons grayed out, etc. Fire was a breeze to use and it's curious why the app now is so buggy and difficult. Also a shame that a solid hardware company like Rode can't make this app sing.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 15, 2016
- Version: 2.9.43
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: FREEDMAN ELECTRONICS PTY LTD
- © 2012-2016 RØDE Microphones
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.