iOS 9 update
Latest Audiobus support
Turns iPad into a classic Step Sequencer
• Outputs both MIDI and Audio!
• Extensive Core MIDI support
• Background Audio mode support
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-enabled apps.
Check out this video review from ‘thesoundtestroom’:
“R960Seq, Tutorial and Demo, Excellent Sequencer for iPad”
• Supports External Devices
• Virtual MIDI to send MIDI to other iOS apps
• MIDI Clock sync to keep tempo in Sync with other apps
• MIDI transport start and stop in Sync with other Apps
• Network MIDI
• Connects to your digital audio workstation via MIDI interfaces
• Works great with Logic and GarageBand
• Voice Bank of over 200 patches, including 66 bass
( please use headphones/ or Sound system to enjoy these)
Unique Live Interaction Control
• 8 switch controls on the bottom row allow playable live interaction with sequence pattern
• 5 modes
• Play Step : trigger addition notes like a keyboard
• Jump To Step: Sequencer jumps to selected step
• Toggle Play/Skip: easily alter the pattern with control over playing or skipping a step
• Toggle Play/Pause: alter the pattern with control over playing the steps note, or silently pausing
• Gated Play/Skip: alter the pattern with continuous touch on the controls
Note the current version has a bug with iOS 11. A fix is being worked on, to be released soon.
Updated for iOS 9 and in time for Mioogfest 2016 !
Works great with Moog Model 15 !
Ratings and Reviews
Would be great, but needs Audiobus update!
The second this app is compatible with current Audiobus it will be a solid 5 star app.
Please make this so!
Great analog style sequencer update
Very straight forward sequencer that links to other apps within your iPad ! It works great and has a real row style lay out.Its perfect for creating loops in your audio daw.i should know..I just used it extensively on a movie project and it worked with EVERYTHING !Oh yeah! peace Christo
Love the authentic functions so well implemented. We just need that ios8 version.
Thank you for this very special sequencer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.